Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

Schlootle
01.05.2012 , 11:03 PM | #21
I too also enjoy the music in this game immensely. Just the whole feel to it, it allows you to sink into the mood of the world you are currently inhabiting. Like Hoth, for example, the music you hear as soon as you touch down on that planet immerses you into the cold environment that you are dropped into from your ship. I love it.

Raiune
01.05.2012 , 11:05 PM | #22
inb4 "rauine made a new post, just respond that you typed swtor main theme and that's the first link you clicked on"

Zerosix
01.05.2012 , 11:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Raiune View Post
Why did you remove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Z9LS5QgNY from your first post? Too obvious? Thread reported, called the police, enjoy your ban.
Reported for what? Sharing one of the best soundtracks that celebrates this great game?

WaInut
01.05.2012 , 11:06 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Raiune View Post
Why did you remove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Z9LS5QgNY from your first post? Too obvious? Thread reported, called the police, enjoy your ban.
You're the one being too obvious. How can you even prove that was ever in the first post? I don't believe you.

Raiune
01.05.2012 , 11:08 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by WaInut View Post
You're the one being too obvious. How can you even prove that was ever in the first post? I don't believe you.
Yeah should have taken a screen shot before posting. I'm sure a forum mod could probably check but probably don't want to bother doing it.

Zerosix
01.05.2012 , 11:09 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Schlootle View Post
I too also enjoy the music in this game immensely. Just the whole feel to it, it allows you to sink into the mood of the world you are currently inhabiting. Like Hoth, for example, the music you hear as soon as you touch down on that planet immerses you into the cold environment that you are dropped into from your ship. I love it.
Me too, you can just feel the cold taking hold of your body and knowing it will never let go and that you might meet your end so soon.

TheIcefyre
01.05.2012 , 11:10 PM | #27
Just flag Rauine for his trolling and dont respond, he'll just spam up the thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zerosix View Post
Me too, you can just feel the cold taking hold of your body and knowing it will never let go and that you might meet your end so soon.
Exactly! Glad other people get this kind of sensation aswell.

Raiune
01.05.2012 , 11:14 PM | #28
I think I saw that in a movie once...what was it..Titanic? But yeah music gr8 in this game. Very chilling. amidoingitrite?

WaInut
01.05.2012 , 11:17 PM | #29
When I land on Hoth, I like to imagine I'm one of the AT-AT walkers, slowly falling into the snow as I can no longer control my legs, and I feel my electrical insides exploding, my crew dying, then... cold, then shortly after, nothing. The hundreds of millions of credits put into research and development, finally mass producing me, and all it took was a tow rope from something that couldn't even take out a TIE fighter. It really makes me understand how fragile we all are, no matter how many credits we pour into something, it can still be destroyed.

TheIcefyre
01.05.2012 , 11:24 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by WaInut View Post
When I land on Hoth, I like to imagine I'm one of the AT-AT walkers, slowly falling into the snow as I can no longer control my legs, and I feel my electrical insides exploding, my crew dying, then... cold, then shortly after, nothing. The hundreds of millions of credits put into research and development, finally mass producing me, and all it took was a tow rope from something that couldn't even take out a TIE fighter. It really makes me understand how fragile we all are, no matter how many credits we pour into something, it can still be destroyed.
Exactly! Just the cold, flowing sensation flowing over you, as if engulfing you. I haven't reached Hoth yet on my character but the soundtracks that i've heard so far just give a massive impact.