Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

Chessrook
01.05.2012 , 10:48 PM | #11
4-chan is pretty much home to the lowest parts of the internet. Don't go there if you want to avoid bleaching your eyes.

WaInut
01.05.2012 , 10:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chessrook View Post
4-chan is pretty much home to the lowest parts of the internet. Don't go there if you want to avoid bleaching your eyes.
I don't know, browsing these forums have made me want to bleach my eyes more. And that's only from reading text.

WhinyFob
01.05.2012 , 10:51 PM | #13
Yes OP I agree
Sith master race

Chessrook
01.05.2012 , 10:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by WaInut View Post
I don't know, browsing these forums have made me want to bleach my eyes more. And that's only from reading text.
I'm surprised, I haven't read anything on this forum that made me want to bleach my eyes. Whack someone upside the head with a large mallet sure, but bleach my eyes? Nah.

drrzoidburg
01.05.2012 , 10:55 PM | #15
Stop talking about 4chains or whatever, you're ruining this thread dedicated to the best part of TOR

TheIcefyre
01.05.2012 , 10:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by drrzoidburg View Post
Stop talking about 4chains or whatever, you're ruining this thread dedicated to the best part of TOR

Exactly, I've always been more interested in the soundtracks of games sometimes rather than the gameplay itself. TOR's soundtrack can just send chills down your spine at the right moments. Great job Bioware.

WaInut
01.05.2012 , 10:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by drrzoidburg View Post
I sure love when the music that I've been listening to since the original trilogy came out kicks in while I'm stuck and can't move anywhere.

Zerosix
01.05.2012 , 10:58 PM | #18
What I love the most is listening to "Enter Lord Vader" from when Anakin slaughtered the separatists while im a bounty hunter killing some droids or the like.

WaInut
01.05.2012 , 10:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerosix View Post
What I love the most is listening to "Enter Lord Vader" from when Anakin slaughtered the separatists while im a bounty hunter killing some droids or the like.
I would rather be killing younglings to that music. I really hate those younglings. Being so... young.

Raiune
01.05.2012 , 11:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TheIcefyre View Post
Exactly, I've always been more interested in the soundtracks of games sometimes rather than the gameplay itself. TOR's soundtrack can just send chills down your spine at the right moments. Great job Bioware.
Why did you remove http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Z9LS5QgNY from your first post? Too obvious? Thread reported, called the police, enjoy your ban.