Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Condemned> 16-Man Soa Hardmode Down

Ashorian
01.06.2012 , 10:12 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Ok, they double the amount of lighting balls. Double amount of people. Same amount of space.

Its harder having done both.
thisthisthis

also grats, condemned!

hi

sCaryDeth
01.06.2012 , 12:03 PM | #22
Thanks Ashorian!

-Retsah
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Nastrund
01.06.2012 , 02:53 PM | #23
Having put all the previous attempts in on it and then all the stars aligning correctly was a good feeling.

I am still not happy I died twice in the fight (3 balls going through me to reach other people while I take pillar damage and then enraged pillar death). Camera angles for the tank is pretty rough. I guess you can all laugh at me when the video is released.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-

Talezeusz
01.06.2012 , 03:15 PM | #24
So my question is how do you guys doing hard & nightmare mode on the same lockout? You know some glitch?

gramz
01.06.2012 , 03:17 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Talezeusz View Post
So my question is how do you guys doing hard & nightmare mode on the same lockout? Whether they are separate groups or you know some glitch?
Do whatever boss you want on nightmare, zone out, switch it to hardmode.. zone back in. Its not a glitch, its how Bioware designed the lockouts

Talezeusz
01.06.2012 , 03:19 PM | #26
Well we kill Soa on 8-man hard and we can't enter nightmare this week...

gapeman
01.06.2012 , 03:31 PM | #27
Its like the good old Greenscale days haha, more world first for you guys =] gratz

gramz
01.06.2012 , 03:32 PM | #28
hard and nightmare are ont he same lockout, look at your lockout tab in the codex.

Aisha
01.06.2012 , 03:33 PM | #29
You can do each boss either in hardmode OR nightmare mode as you choose. So you can pick to do ADXRR-3 in hardmode, then do Gharj in nightmare, then switch the operation back to hardmode for Ancient Pylons, for example. But you can only do one or the other - if you've done 8-man Soa on hard you'll have to wait until next week to try him on nightmare.

Also, 8 and 16 mans share a lockout, so you can only do one or the other. These reported kills were all 16 man, and we're locked out for 8-man operations until lockouts reset.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-

Talezeusz
01.06.2012 , 03:35 PM | #30
Ok understand