Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skrigg - 50 Vanguard Shield Spec - PvP Live Stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Skrigg - 50 Vanguard Shield Spec - PvP Live Stream

xscuba
02.10.2013 , 08:00 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Skrigg View Post
Playing Shield/Assault Hybrid spec right now - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#80...kboMZZbIbrzh.1
Ok this is going to sound really noobish however I am trying to get a better understanding of the class. In this hybrid spec I am trying to figure out where the 3 points in Ionic Accelerator comes into play if it only procs when plasma cell is active. In the videos I watched you seem to always use Ion cell so am I just not noticing you switch back and forth or am I missing something else about the talent?

unluckyperson
02.18.2013 , 12:26 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by xscuba View Post
Ok this is going to sound really noobish however I am trying to get a better understanding of the class. In this hybrid spec I am trying to figure out where the 3 points in Ionic Accelerator comes into play if it only procs when plasma cell is active. In the videos I watched you seem to always use Ion cell so am I just not noticing you switch back and forth or am I missing something else about the talent?
If you look up a few posts, this build no longer works, and at one point did apparently.