Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Eric_Skynwalker
04.27.2016 , 10:57 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Naphariel View Post
SIgned.
The way she just leaves at the end of the quest series, it was like Mass Effect 3 all over again.
I'd love for her to make a comeback at some point, if not as a companion, then at least another quest line on some future planet. And to those who killed her off - well, sucks to be you.

Of course the potential problem is, if you add Thana as a companion for all empire classes, you have to add a similar companion for all republic classes... and who would that be? I can't think of anyone awesome enough.
I can......PADME' AMIDALA as a Republic Jedi Master.

Eric_Skynwalker
04.27.2016 , 11:02 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Well I don't hate Broonmark because I feel he is an appropriate psycho killer companion for my extremely DS Warrior but:

My BH and Mako are packing it in as they prepare to depart Taris. BH rolls his eyes aas mako prattles on and on and won't shut up. Suddenly there is a vicious buzz of an unsheathed light saber. My BH turns and sees Mako, eyes wide in shock as she drops dead with Thana vesh standing behind her, codly staring down my BH. BH coldly stares back at ehr then nods.

"Welcome aboard."

Later the two oif them became romanceable companions.
Works for me, hummmmm with Ashara leaving I would love for Thana Vesh to do the same to the Vision Walking and mouthing Ashara Zavros before the Rishi Trilogy so I do not have to do it again.

Eric_Skynwalker
04.27.2016 , 11:08 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by Antisthienes View Post
Lord Draagh came back for Warrior after quite a fall and being set on fire, or for more EU style here think Lumiya... She could have some coy comment about it, Yuaan (Consular) comes to mind, "What's a few broken bones between friends?" If Bioware wanted to be epic about it they could write in a whole cut scene of her killing off one of your compainions if they wouldn't give a slot to her. Unlike HK-51 whom I've tried starting the quest trip with at 50 I know Thana would not be a waste of time.
Wow! You said Lumiya.....her I know, she was killed by Order 66 pitty; her I would love to see as a Dark Sith Squeeze that you could have as an Companion. She was in the Shabby Blue Pics and she was quite the playboy bunny, she was a Jedi Master too and having a unique way with a lightsaber, give her a bikini and I would gladly trade Ashara for both Thana Vesh in the same attire and Lumiya. That is if I know the right one from The Clone Wars Adventures.

Eric_Skynwalker
04.27.2016 , 11:16 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by Archonitek View Post
My SW finds her ADORABLE! Trying to be a big, bad girl and everything, waltzing into traps, then walking of in a flustered huff after getting rescued and flirted at no matter how bad her attitude was.

He would have enjoyed having her as a companion, then slowly breaking her will...then doing some bedroom role playing with her and Jaesa.
Touche' a guy right up my way of thinking about Thana Vesh, though I would keep her naked or in Twi' lek bikini and thong on a leash around her neck and me holding the choke chain. LOL!

Eric_Skynwalker
04.28.2016 , 08:53 AM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Damn right. ::My Bounty Hunter sits in his captaion's chair drinking beer watching in amusement as Thana Vesh force chokes Mako::
I sit in an opposite chair near your captain sipping beer he gave me with Khem Val standing near me looking amused with Ashara Zavros on a leash while Thana Vesh Force Chokes Mako, Ashara is nearly naked in a bikini and thong as Thana Vesh and Mako are in a mudbath wrestling ring duking it out.....both are in skimpy bikinies. "My Dark Lord shall we make a wager on either Mako surviving or Thana Vesh completing her Force Choke?"

Eric_Skynwalker
04.28.2016 , 09:38 AM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by rashencyberspeed View Post
Honestly, I consider it sad when people have such reasons. Especially when just about every romanceable girl is reasonably attractive, but don't always receive the same attraction. What does Thana have that they don't? Is it really as simple as people just being overcome with lust due to the fact she's just about the only character who just plain WON'T let you get in her pants?
Hummmm she won't let you get in her pants?? I am a little curious, has Darth Malgus or any other Sith Lord gotten into Thana Vesh's pant's and taken her virginity?? It sounds like one Dark Sith Lord might have from their glowing reports of her harden style of battle to the Mandalorian Codes of All Win or All Die.

Damask_Rose
04.28.2016 , 06:00 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Eric_Skynwalker View Post
I sit in an opposite chair near your captain sipping beer he gave me with Khem Val standing near me looking amused with Ashara Zavros on a leash while Thana Vesh Force Chokes Mako, Ashara is nearly naked in a bikini and thong as Thana Vesh and Mako are in a mudbath wrestling ring duking it out.....both are in skimpy bikinies. "My Dark Lord shall we make a wager on either Mako surviving or Thana Vesh completing her Force Choke?"
Ewww dude. 6 or 7 posts about your bdsm fantasies is just creepy.

Eric_Skynwalker
05.04.2016 , 09:05 AM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Ewww dude. 6 or 7 posts about your bdsm fantasies is just creepy.
Why is it creepy? Damask_Rose? I do not think many of the Sith Lords had that problem in not attempting to leash Thana Vesh.....really did they?? I think she might have been a willing Bed Partner with some of them to further her destiny. I think some of the Jedi Knights had female students in their beds too to sooth their wildness if nothing in teachings would work so well as the sexual touch.

Damask_Rose
05.04.2016 , 09:36 AM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by Eric_Skynwalker View Post
Why is it creepy? Damask_Rose? I do not think many of the Sith Lords had that problem in not attempting to leash Thana Vesh.....really did they?? I think she might have been a willing Bed Partner with some of them to further her destiny. I think some of the Jedi Knights had female students in their beds too to sooth their wildness if nothing in teachings would work so well as the sexual touch.
You are over-sharing your sexual fantasies. (A little goes a long way) This isn't the place for it. There are better venues out there for your drabbles. Tumbler & Fanfiction.net spring to mind.

MayhemofChaonus
05.23.2016 , 09:35 PM | #520
/signed