Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Nalathemaster
07.18.2014 , 07:46 PM | #381
/signed but can bioware make it so that if you Killed her (i did) She somehow survived? I really liked Her and As a darksided Inquisitor I would love to have a TRUE ROMANCE ABLE apprentice

Dracorya
07.19.2014 , 12:30 PM | #382
Only as long as I get the chance to stuff her out the nearest airlock.

Same with Skadge.

Bardet
07.20.2014 , 01:26 AM | #383
/signed. Thana is awesome.

Bozanus
07.20.2014 , 01:26 PM | #384
Signing this vehemently. I've been wishing Thana Vesh was available as a companion since launch, and the more I play, the more I wish it; she's the most interesting character I've encountered in the game. There are nowhere near enough like her.

Bioware would satisfy a LOT of players with this option, even the ones that want to kill her.. Especially the ones that want to kill her, probably, because it'd give them other, more-fitting opportunities to do so.

ConCube
07.21.2014 , 12:50 AM | #385
/signed

Please give us an attractive romance option for us inquisitors at last!!
T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

JaaronTolley
07.22.2014 , 10:54 PM | #386
I like Ashara so much better though.

Lyseira
07.24.2014 , 11:40 AM | #387
I also signed for Thana Vesh as Companion and an interesting companion for Sith Inquisitor.

Spoiler for Sith Inquisitor Class Story
Spoiler

Since it seem that no new Class stories are implemented in the near future...
Perhaps Add a Companion for each class, and add some side quests combined with companion quests to it.

Lecto
07.28.2014 , 01:22 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by Ethern View Post
/sign.

I want her as a romanceable companion. I spared her life in Taris in that purpose.

I already made a thread but it went unnoticed. I subscribe to this one then.
Make it happen Bioware !!
^Ditto, so /signed.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

Lorica
07.29.2014 , 10:11 AM | #389
/signed

She would be great to break in more ways then one, mold into an apprentice, and maybe even a love interest. I love her passion ... ;-)

Sith Inquisitor companion? No they just need to make Ashara more malleable to the Dark side or make Jaesa the Inquisitor's companion. Thana is definitely Sith Warrior companion material, she has way too much spirit for the Inquisitor to truly handle.

AhsokaTanorules
07.29.2014 , 03:04 PM | #390
Rather she was a romanceable Bounty Hunter companion especially with ehr going all Asajj Ventress at the end.