Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Never_Hesitate
03.15.2013 , 07:51 AM | #331
I loved to kill Thana, she deserved it for questioning my juggernaut
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Antisthienes
03.18.2013 , 07:46 AM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFailstrom View Post
I grant that it would be kinda cool, but it would ruin any semblance of continuity to keep it fair.

What I mean by that is if this came to be, ALL characters should have access to her, newly made or not...which means that for anyone who has already killed her, there would have to be a ressurrection involved...and that's not really a Star Wars thing...the idea of Cloning has already been used and can be overdone, so that really wouldn't be considered a viable option... alternate timelines make things just feel ridiculous... and trying to say that you didn't actually kill her, when you know that you visualized cutting her head off or shooting her in her pretty little face or whatever, is about the weakest option to be considered...

End point: It cannot logically and fairly happen, so just play the game as it is written and be content. Do not try to play God unless you have the creative writing, programming and graphical design skills necessary to make your OWN game...in which case, I wish you luck!
Lord Draagh came back for Warrior after quite a fall and being set on fire, or for more EU style here think Lumiya... She could have some coy comment about it, Yuaan (Consular) comes to mind, "What's a few broken bones between friends?" If Bioware wanted to be epic about it they could write in a whole cut scene of her killing off one of your compainions if they wouldn't give a slot to her. Unlike HK-51 whom I've tried starting the quest trip with at 50 I know Thana would not be a waste of time.

Raudbjorn
03.18.2013 , 08:31 AM | #333
YES PLEASE.

I really liked Thana, mocking her was joyful and would love to do it on a daily basis.
Not only that, Vesh is, as many has said, an interesting character i'd like to know more of.
Maybe with a shock collar on and the ability to use it everywhere.
I even know who i'd replace on my toons.

Jackoshadow
03.22.2013 , 11:57 AM | #334
Ditto, and I'd be more than happy to trade in a few companions I already have, frankly.

Plus, I'd like to do naughty things to her. Did I say that out loud?

Who decides why we live, and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us, and who holds the key to set us free? It's you. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight!

darksidemjwadham
03.23.2013 , 06:33 AM | #335
how can i get this armor for my player http://http://www.swtorstrategies.co...t-Cartel-9.jpg and when does the rise of the hutt cartel start and i wud verymuch like it if any1 can tell me how 2 get the armor and where and when the rise of the cartel hutt

saremun
03.24.2013 , 08:53 AM | #336
i killed here in EVERY single character i made , i wish they bring her to life again so i kill her again. dame i really hate her.

zzoorrzz
03.24.2013 , 01:47 PM | #337
Spoiler

Duravian
03.24.2013 , 07:05 PM | #338
I'd gladly replace Quinn with Thana after his little play in which I was forced to completely go against my character and spare him in order to not upset game balance....

ekimmak
03.24.2013 , 07:15 PM | #339
She's a rage juggernaught. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

Antisthienes
04.08.2013 , 05:46 AM | #340
Interesting mechanics note on Thana if the Devs actually listen, she's a Sith Marauder -Medium or light armour, how you can tell this is she uses Ataru form which is in the Carnage tree of the Marauder, can't remember the same tree for Sentinel. While running the Spaceport with someone doing it for the first time I put it bluntly in the group chat "Let Thana go first, she's crazy." which isn't as suicidal as most tank companions running away from you into a fight they can't win. If Dev's want to give her to us as a compie the fun way to do it is we would run into her on Illum or Makeb seemingly by accident. "What did I tell you about following me.." ends much differently -possibly flirt options that land her more interestingly on your ship than if not taken and she would still be on board regardless. Some non-flirts would be her climbing in to make sure you stop following her or because her own ship is trashed.