Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Rushka
04.09.2012 , 05:21 PM | #201
Thana makes Taris even more unbearable for me than the incessant killing of rakghouls. She's petulant, incompetent and boastful. I'd definitely categorise her as 'chaotic stupid'.

Even my completely lightside SW enjoyed sticking a lightsabre in her innards.

Having said that - I'd love to have been able to loot her armour. Very nice (even with the clipping issues).

So, it would be nice for those who like her to have her as a companion, but I'd prefer not.

Darth_Eminok
04.09.2012 , 06:22 PM | #202
Her over-inflated ego was UNBEARABLE!

I always jumped like a school of piranha at a chance to snap back at her. She acts so high and mighty that I usually tip out of my chair everytime I be a snob to her. Ha! I enjoyed it so much that I usually reset the mission!

Honestly, the story arc with her in it is more entertaining than my class story.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

DSafana
04.10.2012 , 06:22 AM | #203
She also reminded me of that additional player you add on to your raid group in the last minute just to fill the group. She gets in the raid and does everything wrong, running ahead and getting the entire group wiped.

ZaRree
04.10.2012 , 10:59 AM | #204
Agree she was probably my favorite NPC.. to bad i killed her

(she was like my character)

Tfranco
04.10.2012 , 11:08 AM | #205
She will NEVER BE A COMPANION CHARACTER. I hate to be the bringer of bad news but here is why:

1.) half of us killed her, how will the possably make it so people who killed her get it as a companion. And yes everyone would have to get her. Why? well leme show you what would be posted on the forums fast "No fair I killed her before she was a companion why do i not get one in compensation" "No fair I didnt know she would later become a companiion" "***** ***** moan moan"
2.) why would agents/Bhs want a force user character? i happen to like that i have a team with absolutely no lightsaber toating hot heads
3.) It doesnt make sense that she would have a role in ALL 4 class stories i mean really, not only did she help the wrath get his titel recognized, she also helped seat a new councile member, and she helped uncover a conspiracey, and she helped kill the supreme chancellor but you know she wont remember doing anything but yours....yeah that makes sense.
4.) they will NEVER EVER EVER add a companion to the empire with out giving the republic one as well. And, from what i have seen, there is no republic character npc from a generic questline that would make any sense as a companion character.
I get that a lot of people fell in love with her, but it will never happen with out drastically changing the imperial quests on taris. They will sooner add HK-51 like they originally said they would and even adding him has some issues unless each class gets a different model of him or somthing.

Projawa
04.10.2012 , 03:58 PM | #206
It was fun to mess with her like leaving her in the jail cell. Overall I found her annoying but ultimately outmatched and harmless, especially when she tries to kill me. She was more like a spoiled kid who could be amusing sometimes. I briefly considered not killing her but decided to anyway to see if her armor could be looted. Sadly no

Captain_Zone
04.10.2012 , 04:09 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
She will NEVER BE A COMPANION CHARACTER. I hate to be the bringer of bad news but here is why:

1.) half of us killed her, how will the possably make it so people who killed her get it as a companion. And yes everyone would have to get her. Why? well leme show you what would be posted on the forums fast "No fair I killed her before she was a companion why do i not get one in compensation" "No fair I didnt know she would later become a companiion" "***** ***** moan moan"
2.) why would agents/Bhs want a force user character? i happen to like that i have a team with absolutely no lightsaber toating hot heads
3.) It doesnt make sense that she would have a role in ALL 4 class stories i mean really, not only did she help the wrath get his titel recognized, she also helped seat a new councile member, and she helped uncover a conspiracey, and she helped kill the supreme chancellor but you know she wont remember doing anything but yours....yeah that makes sense.
4.) they will NEVER EVER EVER add a companion to the empire with out giving the republic one as well. And, from what i have seen, there is no republic character npc from a generic questline that would make any sense as a companion character.
I get that a lot of people fell in love with her, but it will never happen with out drastically changing the imperial quests on taris. They will sooner add HK-51 like they originally said they would and even adding him has some issues unless each class gets a different model of him or somthing.
Hey now. I /signed here for Optional. Why? Because. I believe in "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR" in her case especially. I also support the option to kill her instead. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

JediXMan
04.12.2012 , 04:32 PM | #208
I want Thana for the Inquisitor. I can't stand that annoying padawan Sith-wannabe. Thana is a true Sith and I'd love it if she joined me. If it came down to a choice between the two, I'd be fine with that.

Forgon
04.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #209
Laura Bailey as my competitive rival companion with a sexy, haughty, possibly dominatrix voice? Hell yes!

/signed

Now if only I didn't kill her.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

BodyThetanMan
04.12.2012 , 10:43 PM | #210
Signed. She has potential to be a high-tier Sith, but she needs a good backhand from either the Warrior or the Inquisitor once in a while.

That said, as a male Inquisitor, I'd like her as a romanceable. She's more physically appealing than Ashara, but at the same time, her personality made it VERY hard for me to choose not to kill her.
Spoiler
BioWare, you tease.
Where's the "YES PLEASE PLEASE FEAST UPON THEM" option?