Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.0.2b BROKEN WILL NOT DoWNLOAD

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1.0.2b BROKEN WILL NOT DoWNLOAD

pokiss
01.05.2012 , 04:46 PM | #1
My launcher goes to download 1.0.2b upon sign in, then downloads the patch, when it finishes it says an error has occured and asks to patch, so when you patch it just goes through the motions, then starts downloading the game again. I am not understanding how one patch can make me have to re download the whole game. I have tried restarting my computer and running the repair thing on the launcher. I dont know what else it could be.

Nightfox_
01.05.2012 , 04:49 PM | #2
I had to repair the launcher 3 times and it finally worked. Keep trying it, I know it's frustrating and it is BW fault, but no fix as of yet.

vtravi
01.05.2012 , 04:52 PM | #3
yup there is another thread with 21+ pages. Lots of people have this problem. Still no word from BW so we just have to wait I guess. For me I had time to play today but wont have time again until Sunday so if I still can't play by Sunday then I may look for another MMO. I just signed up for the 6 month subscription but they haven't charged me yet so hopefully I could cancel that.

That being said I would be shocked if this isn't fix by Sunday

pokiss
01.05.2012 , 05:02 PM | #4
im not jumping on the whole I QUIT bandwagon, the game is brilliant. I just wanna play it.

pokiss
01.05.2012 , 05:15 PM | #5
repair number 3 failed to fix it. Lets go for four!

pokiss
01.05.2012 , 05:23 PM | #6
well i saw where it went wrong that time i think, at about 50% into assets 26 it just stopped and said ERROR OCCURED.

pokiss
01.05.2012 , 05:26 PM | #7
ima just let it do what ever it is doing.... this is dumb.