Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grey Quest fun!

Xinxang
01.05.2012 , 03:00 PM | #1
I can't tell you how much fun it is to go back to a planet to complete some grey quest I can't abandon. How much more fun is it when that grey quest unlocks another grey quest I can't refuse or abandon. It is so much fun when that grey quest unlocks another and another. Before I can punch myself in the face I've spent an hour and a half on six quests each of which give me 5 xp. BE CAREFUL which quests you choose because they will **** you.

YOU'RE KILLING YOUR FATHER LARRY!

Xinxang
01.05.2012 , 03:46 PM | #2
I won't pick up quests other than my class quest and flashpoints after this incredible ********. The inability to drop quests is amazing especially when there are only 25 quest slots. Serious failure.h

Please fix this issue. This un-abandonable quest has like a dozen freaking steps. I cannot put into words the tedium this play session entails.

jonnybigboy
01.05.2012 , 03:52 PM | #3
Haha, I walked the same path. While I found it frustrating and annoying as hell, I didn't get angry enough to kill anybody. Easy does it, son.

Xinxang
01.05.2012 , 04:27 PM | #4
Your candor is appreciated. I must've picked up one of the major Tat. quest lines. Five levels lower it would have been quite fun and challenging.