Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finding Groups for Flashpoints is Frustrating

Cyntric
01.05.2012 , 02:38 PM | #1
Can we get global channels for level ranges?

The current LFG tool is pretty terrible.

It's frustrating to try to put a group together for a flashpoint when you have potential group members scattered across different planets, on their ships, and at the space station.

I can't be in 3 or more places at once.

Either that or add a dungeon finder because right now it's almost impossible to form a group for flashpoints.

Moricthian
01.05.2012 , 02:40 PM | #2
Apparently because some people don't have your problem, nobody should have a LFD tool.

KiroLM
01.05.2012 , 02:40 PM | #3
Join a guild

</thread>

Cyntric
01.05.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
Joining a guild shouldn't be a requirement for doing a flashpoint.

What if my guild is full of 50s and I'm looking to do a level 20 flashpoint?

Moricthian
01.05.2012 , 02:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cyntric View Post
Joining a guild shouldn't be a requirement for doing a flashpoint.

What if my guild is full of 50s and I'm looking to do a level 20 flashpoint?
You know that person in your life who still listens to casette players because they absolutely refuse to change? Prepare to argue with those people...

xioix
01.05.2012 , 02:48 PM | #6
I stopped doing them at L12. I just can't be bothered spending 30 mins or more just standing in the fleet spamming LFG. Sometimes, the game will think I'm AFK so it will boot me LOL!

I've only done Hammer Station.

xioix
01.05.2012 , 02:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by KiroLM View Post
Join a guild

</thread>
So there's a guild where there's a tank, healer, 2 dps, from L10 to L50 that are online at any time ready to group with you? I want to join this guild!

bassfu
01.05.2012 , 02:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xioix View Post
I stopped doing them at L12. I just can't be bothered spending 30 mins just standing in the fleet spamming LFG.

I've only done Hammer Station.
You'd be spending the same amount of time AFKing in Stormwind waiting for a queue.

Cyntric
01.05.2012 , 02:53 PM | #9
I have only don't the level 10 Flashpoint too.

I tried to form groups for the others but I stopped after spending what seemed like forever on the space station and only getting 1 other person who was interested.

I want to spend my time PLAYING the game I pay for not sitting on my thumb waiting for people to join me.

Cyntric
01.05.2012 , 02:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
You'd be spending the same amount of time AFKing in Stormwind waiting for a queue.
While leveling I would not be spending time in the station waiting on a queue. I would be out leveling as time passed.

At level 50 sure you can make that argument. This isn't about level 50. This is about finding groups for flashpoints while leveling.