Bio Great job

navycrow

Great job Bio. was a good day for everyone.

There a reason your one of the greatest Gameing industries out there so please ingore some of these QQ post. your company made itself and stands at the top looking foward to tommorow. GN and thx again

There a reason your one of the greatest Gameing industries out there so please ingore some of these QQ post. your company made itself and stands at the top looking foward to tommorow. GN and thx again

Now clean your brown nose.

well let see 10% got in too EA 2 days ahead of time with no lag no server crash's and no camping of mobs each zone had a number of people around 80-120 per planet. And i got a few question answered directly from bioware today . how could i be up set the live streaming was great and more than likely i will be getting in toomorow i order on the 28 got to love military pay schedule..lol

huzzah more fanboy!

i don't understand why people should be mad, Bioware explicitly stated that EGA was based on first come first serve. jeez, people need to get their lives together. It's a video game, chill out. You'll play it eventually.

you can be neg. all you want your not bringing me down. it was a successfull Early access launch. and i enjoyed every min. of it .. i was watch on live stream .watch and for some reason i tried to turn a guild mate char. lol .. ever done that watching a video

yeah .. got to make the best of your down time when you get back in from deployment normally got the balls-4 watch so i am normally awake at the hours. but i get to be at home with my girl and kids for christmas. like i said there not much that can bring me down rightnow

Sorry but after the abomination of Dragon Age 2 is obvious that BW has sold it's soul.

No offense. But if you really, really think SWTOR is a above average game good for you, but I recognized within 10 minutes of being in beta that SWTOR is super average in every way and will not satisfy my long term pvp needs.

I used to love BW but after the EA acquisition it's obvious now what happened.

Owners of Bioware love their job

Owners of Bioware run the company with vision.

Owners make lots of money and start to enjoy that lifestyle.

Owners get a offer from EA

Owners get PAID BLING BLING and run the company from afar leaving executives who have never played a mmo in their life to run things.

Executives decide to dump half their budget into voice acting that 90% of players will be done with in 4 days.

Executives decide to stagger launch not understanding the voracious appetite of mmo pre-order customers.

That about sums it up

You trollin.....around 98% had a bad day

Personally I think we're talking a very small but vocal minority who are upset they were too slow at preordering, despite it being clearly advertised how the EGA works. You know, the typical storm in a teacup.

Edited by Axxar