Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

Makhbet
12.15.2011 , 02:45 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by OzeebaWifa View Post
I've done that boss 6 times now....it's called Stimpacks and Heals...you can easily solo this boss.
That's a lot of hassle Just use your stun and knockback and he's dead. Ofc knockback must be followed by force lightning. No need for stims and medpacks in this fight.
Legions of Lettow EU
Banehallow Legacy

Macgyver

Jazzwind
12.08.2014 , 06:08 PM | #42
I'm happy all of you can kill this thing - I can't figure out how to use the bloody skull. there's no icon showing up for me to do anything with. I checked my inventory for a skull - no skull. all around the pool, no icon. I'm just stuck there. All the bats are dead. I grabbed the skull. and now I'm stuck at the pool not understanding how to activate it.

ImanolValentine
12.08.2014 , 06:35 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
It's pretty simple. If you were a warrior lvl 6 picking stuff that gives you more endurance than strength, easy to solo using Saber Ward, a medpack and a stim. Also one or two parries make a great difference. Otherwise, you may need to be at lvls 7 or 8 to SOLO it. Don't listen to those telling you to do it before leaving or with help. At those levels xp is good, and the quest was designed to be soloed. But, depending on the character, it's for level 6, 7 or 8. If at level 8 you can't, check your gear, train your abilities and try harder.
~THE PROGENITOR~
Republic: Nahaledja // Vanguard Tank // Guild: Por la República
Empire: Scaurgy // Juggernaut Tank // Guild: Mano del Emperador