Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

HeawiNobal
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #21
Title of the thread also says it s a level 6 quest. It's really a level 8 quest per the log, you might have picked up at level 6. I wouldnt attempt this at level 6.

pantomime
12.14.2011 , 10:41 AM | #22
No problem with war. Inq was a little more tricky, remember to use your med pack and stuns.

Imho the deficulty of this quest solo is perfect.

Argyuile
12.14.2011 , 12:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by weevil View Post
this quest can be done with any class ... simply leave that quest till your about to leave the planet ensure you have your companion ect and go in and pwn it .. simple i played every class to lvl 20+ in beta and did that quest solo+companion every time
So your saying wait until you've out leveled a quest and gotten a companion to beat a level 6 quest marked as solo. I didn't have a problem beating this quest but this advice is nonsense.

curzen
12.14.2011 , 01:00 PM | #24
I've done that quest a couple of times in beta and now, and somehow quite strangely it's easy as pie one time and a major problem another.

Alliene
12.14.2011 , 01:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by curzen View Post
I've done that quest a couple of times in beta and now, and somehow quite strangely it's easy as pie one time and a major problem another.
I agree. I soloed that quest (no companion) with my SI in beta but had to wait to get my companion this time around in live. I tried it at 6 when I got it and again right before I got Kem Vahl after gaining a level or 2 and I still didn't get anywhere close *shrug*

Dariuss
12.14.2011 , 01:23 PM | #26
I think the problem (not really a problem but confusion point maybe) is that you get the quest at lvl 6 and the on-screen quest tracker doesn't tell you it's lvl8. I ran in (at lvl6 SI) and was surprised by how tough it was, then i realized it was lvl8 quest. I beat it but used a medpac and a might stim.
Definitely take out the mobs before the boss spawns so it's 1-on-1.

RayJ
12.14.2011 , 02:00 PM | #27
Inquisitors really have problems with this quest without the companion (at least solo). When i grouped up with another player standing just outside the instance, we demolished it with force lightning and knockbacks.

The real tough test I had was just after getting Khem Val and trying to defeat that Boss level mob in front of the map at level 8.
Chief Librarian, Black Phoenix

Sith Sorceror / Revanite
BETA Squadrons 1020/367

HeawiNobal
12.14.2011 , 02:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Argyuile View Post
So your saying wait until you've out leveled a quest and gotten a companion to beat a level 6 quest marked as solo. I didn't have a problem beating this quest but this advice is nonsense.
It's a level 8 quest. OP was wrong with the title. It can be soloed at level 7 with a Sith Warrior.

magus_d
12.14.2011 , 02:18 PM | #29
I've done the quest at level 6 with both SW and SI. Make sure you use medpacs and all your abilities. For SW use saber ward, for SI use the one that gives two crits, forgot the name.

Argyuile
12.14.2011 , 02:35 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by HeawiNobal View Post
It's a level 8 quest. OP was wrong with the title. It can be soloed at level 7 with a Sith Warrior.
Point remains that if a quest is flagged as a solo level x quest you shouldn't have to out level it in order to complete it. I don't recall what level I was when I beat it but I didn't have Khem yet. Having said that lots of people were having problems with it as I could see them talking about it in chat.

I had to use a medpac and I made sure my big stun was up. Its possible people are just trying to blow through it instead of being careful however based on how hard the droids are in Khem Vals instance I think that this and some other area's may need some fine tuning as it were.