Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

Juromaro
12.14.2011 , 01:58 AM | #11
If your playing SI time your stun for about half of the mob's HP, It can be knocked back so use that whenever it is up. Also don't use your medkit till your around half HP as well, and always use the highest medkit you have. Also helps to be around 8-9 to solo it

For SW use the same strat only use saber ward instead of a stun since you won't have one. Also best if your level 8-9

I did those exact steps each of the 5 times I made a sith during beta and I never needed a group for Blood Legacy.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RXD8tQ -7 Days Free Sub, Preferred Friend Bundle, Free Character Transfer.

Zebede
12.14.2011 , 02:02 AM | #12
It's actually a group quest so like others have said, if you can't get anyone to help just wait until you get your companion.
I really need to start wearing glasses.

Auudar
12.14.2011 , 05:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
Really? I did it at level 6 without much trouble at all. Then again I had Vette with me by then.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

HeawiNobal
12.14.2011 , 06:00 AM | #14
I seen a lot of people asking for help with this last night. This was extremely solo-able. I did this at level 7 sith warrior with no companion. Just go buy yourself a more powerful weapon (used the 400credit blade for sale out side the sith temple) and buy a basic med pack and a strength stim.

Kill everything around the pool, heal up and activate the stim. Soak the skull and wipe out the baddy 1 on 1. Use the medpack if you get low on health.... chances are it will be a close fight but you should prevail.

Krandom
12.14.2011 , 06:02 AM | #15
Had no problems with my sith warrior at all, no companion.
On my SI i couldn't do it though, asked a guildy who were around to help, shouldn't be that much of a problem, also the quest reward is nothing awesome, you can save this quest for later.

HoustonLand
12.14.2011 , 06:04 AM | #16
Yea I actually soloed that last night at level 7 sith warrior, didn't even need a medpac, but for tougher fights cool downs are essential
══╣Viceroy HoustonLand╠══
<=>The Mecrosa Imperium <=>
Fear attracts all. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear is my ally
¦¦Site¦Video¦¦HQ¦¦Recruitment Thread¦¦

MumbaUmba
12.14.2011 , 06:08 AM | #17
Well damage do spike somewhat, but I believe its a good thing to have tougher quests. It's soloable around lvl 8 and even lvl 7 if you buff yourself.

With companion its walk in a park.

VainEldritch
12.14.2011 , 06:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.
True as a "general" rule, but there are exceptions within every mob bracket. Some equal level Elites can be be solo'd, others cannot - and then some classes have an easier time with certain mobs than others. There are also some Strong mobs that are easy and others that will push you to last few % health or kill you easily is make the slightest mistake.

I love how this game can push you to use everything at your disposal and even allows you to "choose" how difficult you make a mob pack for youself.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

Battro
12.14.2011 , 06:40 AM | #19
I was able to solo this with my Sith Warrior during one of the weekend tests, but I had to wait to get my companion for my SI.

Still very doable, though. And, frankly speaking, I'm not a very skilled player.

Cbaoth
12.14.2011 , 07:53 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
No..you need to get better at playing your toon mate, I suggest you do so.
“Pain is weakness leaving the body”