Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

Jeddahwe
12.14.2011 , 12:55 AM | #1
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
“[Luke:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

snooggums
12.14.2011 , 01:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddahwe View Post
This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.
Challenges don't need to be toned down, you can always ask someone to assist you.

Banizor
12.14.2011 , 01:17 AM | #3
this will Learn you how to play in difficult encounters. so you don't have to ask these questions in 40 levels again.
Lieutenant Gulliver - Commando

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Darth_Rahlik
12.14.2011 , 01:19 AM | #4
Elite mobs = get someone to help you kill it.

Don't cry for nerfs.
// Anders @ Gothenburg
Please let me map § and ctrl+a - Please give us dual spec!
SW:ToR is the best MMO ever and the first that can be played Solo.
For heaven sake! SWTOR native on Mac!!!!

ebunts
12.14.2011 , 01:29 AM | #5
Hmm may be its the charater classes. Not knowing what class you chose for each charater but if one was a DPS and the other a Tank then that may be your real issue. As mentioned already get help, level that charater a level or two and then come back to that quest or you may just roll a whole new charater that can breeze through it.

But then when you do your next quest the charater thats having a hard time now may breeze through it while the other charater will have a hard time.

There is not going to be a perfect class to do every quest in game. But every class will have an easier time in some quests and not as easy in others. Thats just life.

SithSmurph
12.14.2011 , 01:38 AM | #6
use your companion or ask in general....someone will help....eventually
May the Schwartz be with you

weevil
12.14.2011 , 01:42 AM | #7
this quest can be done with any class ... simply leave that quest till your about to leave the planet ensure you have your companion ect and go in and pwn it .. simple i played every class to lvl 20+ in beta and did that quest solo+companion every time

Levias_Kohl
12.14.2011 , 01:44 AM | #8
Go ahead with the story and get your companion. Easy then. Can afk, almost.
----I'm a paladin, with 18 Charisma and 97 hit points. I can use my Helm of Disintegration and do 1d4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his +5 Holy Avenger.

Synalon
12.14.2011 , 01:52 AM | #9
I found this quest a little tricky on my SI the first time around, the second time I came back after I got my companion and crushed it. The quest reward wasn't much different from one I had already received so I only came back to it for the additional exp.

If you find it impossible to do without the companion get him first and you will pretty much end up with the same reward anyway, then you can choose if you want the extra exp/revenge or not.
Jen'Taral
Empire Rp/PvP
[Recruitment Thread]

Erevan_Kindelar
12.14.2011 , 01:54 AM | #10
I managed to solo this quest with my lvl 8 Sith Inquisitor on the first attempt during beta but the fight was very close. Then during the next beta weekend with my lvl 8 Sith Warrior, I needed help from my companion.

"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.