Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Around 60,000 worth of auctions disappeared from GTN overnight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Around 60,000 worth of auctions disappeared from GTN overnight
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Felrogue
01.05.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1
I posted around 60k worth of auctions last night and this morning, I checked the sell tab. All auctions gone. Metals, biochemical compounds, stuff like that. Please try to find records of this and reimburse me of items disappearing. If you can't do that, please give me credits to make up for this bug, which is of no fault of my own.

Thanks and all the best,
Graham
Jedi Sage

P.S. I also made a ticket but since I made a ticket (unrelated) a couple of days ago and that's not still answered, I thought posting on forums would get me a quicker response. Thanks again.

Edit: My friend think the patch messed it up for me. Possible?

Felrogue
01.05.2012 , 05:30 PM | #2
Shameless bump! This is yet to be resolved.

TheRealRainier
01.05.2012 , 05:32 PM | #3
I know when this happened to me it was the fact that i had posted them on the crossfaction AH instead of the republic only. Then when i was checking the republic only, i freaked out.

Pengatron
01.05.2012 , 05:33 PM | #4
If this is like most other MMORGs, posting on the forums is not a substitute for an in game ticket.

renegadeimp
01.05.2012 , 05:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pengatron View Post
If this is like most other MMORGs, posting on the forums is not a substitute for an in game ticket.
Thats correct. The devs know about the bug and are requesting people submit bug tickets ingame as soon as you realise whats happened. When you submit a bug report, the server sends certain logs to the devs so they can narrow down the cause.

If you dont send in these tickets then the fix will take much much longer.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Kindajenin
01.05.2012 , 05:39 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Felrogue,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with losing credits on the galactic trade network.

However you will need to wait for a reply to help you with this issue.

We are experiencing a high volume of tickets at the moment and I am afraid we cannot give you a estimation on when you will receive a reply.

Thank you for contacting us.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support