Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White Chest Armor

Keydns
03.10.2013 , 01:24 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Mufawa View Post
hopefully this helps. i have a white chest piece which looks great, this might be the one you're talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/n2usb#.TwXcp7d3OhA.link
Does anyone know where to get this chestpiece, or @poster, where did you get this? Below the quoted post is a person stating that these are rumination vestments, it is confirmed that they are not rumination chestpiece. Can anyone help me out?

darkov
03.10.2013 , 02:00 PM | #52
Careful now... every time we find a white chest piece, BioWare remove it in the next patch

Grimoir
03.13.2013 , 03:29 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Keydns View Post
Does anyone know where to get this chestpiece, or @poster, where did you get this? Below the quoted post is a person stating that these are rumination vestments, it is confirmed that they are not rumination chestpiece. Can anyone help me out?
Next time, how about you use your *********** head and try either torhead or google instead of necroing a thread from over a year ago?
~The Jykoor Legacy of The Bastion(PvP)~
Anasė - Terminal Velocity[Hybrid] Powertech - Level: 55
Jerīcho - Tactics Vanguard - Level: 55

Keydns
03.13.2013 , 06:41 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimoir View Post
Next time, how about you use your *********** head and try either torhead or google instead of necroing a thread from over a year ago?
I am...I thought someone who knows what it is would take seconds out of their life, like you did, to answer me.

truehearts
03.14.2013 , 12:23 PM | #55
check out the last handmaidens chest nice lookisng white robe

no gloves or belt thou witch is shame

slafko
03.15.2013 , 04:29 AM | #56
Yeah, Handmaiden is rather nice.

Apeth
03.18.2013 , 03:41 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Keydns View Post
I am...I thought someone who knows what it is would take seconds out of their life, like you did, to answer me.
These are ruination vestiments and still available. Unfortunately the ultratech chest isn't. Btw if your after white robes try deception robes from red reaper trash. Took me one run solo to get them.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Keydns
03.18.2013 , 07:37 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Apeth View Post
These are ruination vestiments and still available. Unfortunately the ultratech chest isn't. Btw if your after white robes try deception robes from red reaper trash. Took me one run solo to get them.
I found the robes, they are traditional lashaa silk . Thanks everyone I will check out the other suggestions.

NSStember
03.27.2013 , 08:52 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Mufawa View Post
hopefully this helps. i have a white chest piece which looks great, this might be the one you're talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/n2usb#.TwXcp7d3OhA.link
I have that same one one on my Jedi Shadow and she looks great