Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White Chest Armor

Alikain
01.06.2012 , 12:05 AM | #21
from what i can tell it looks like the traditional demicot vestments and the demicot legging
Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
Trust in your friends, and they’ll have reason to trust in you.

Arkene
01.06.2012 , 05:45 AM | #22
There is the Foss Social set from the cantina, thats pure white.

Xary
01.06.2012 , 07:22 AM | #23
Voss social set is probably the nicest looking set out there i've seen. It requires Social V I believe so I won't be getting it anytime soon.

GaoWei
01.06.2012 , 09:09 AM | #24
I found this on torhead, but I have no idea where to get it. Looks like it could be the same robe... http://www.torhead.com/item/4pBdow/forcedrawn-robe

ZenBones
01.06.2012 , 09:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by GaoWei View Post
I found this on torhead, but I have no idea where to get it. Looks like it could be the same robe... http://www.torhead.com/item/4pBdow/forcedrawn-robe
Has anyone checked the Light-Side vendor on the Fleet? I haven't looked there since early in the game, before hitting Light II, so I don't remember what it has.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

darkov
01.06.2012 , 10:54 AM | #27
That screenshot looks like a Sentinel rather than a Consular. They get a lot of hooded robes that are more figure hugging than the average Consular piece.

The best white robe I've come across is a drop from one of the bosses on the Red Reaper Flashpoint, unfortunately I'm still struggling to find groups to run it with to get my own one (keep losing the roll).

Once I get it, will post a screenshot.

Other than that, not come across any white robes beyond the reward you get on Coruscant (no hood), but its a bit stale after 33 levels of wearing it.

GaoWei
01.06.2012 , 11:24 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by darkov View Post
That screenshot looks like a Sentinel rather than a Consular. They get a lot of hooded robes that are more figure hugging than the average Consular piece.

The best white robe I've come across is a drop from one of the bosses on the Red Reaper Flashpoint, unfortunately I'm still struggling to find groups to run it with to get my own one (keep losing the roll).

Once I get it, will post a screenshot.

Other than that, not come across any white robes beyond the reward you get on Coruscant (no hood), but its a bit stale after 33 levels of wearing it.
This armor has a "light armor" requirement so consulars should be able to use them. It is orange type and you can mod it. It is not sold at the light side vendor on the fleet so far that I have seen. I'd like to find this as well but have no idea where to get it...maybe a drop?

Kriminal
01.06.2012 , 10:56 PM | #30
Damn forcedrawn robe.. i want it! Never seen it ingame so far :s

http://db.darthhater.com/items/24512/forcedrawn_robe/

Sith inquisitor... seriously do they really want everyone to play empire or what :s
“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”