Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seen 1-10, is the 10-50 just as awesome?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Seen 1-10, is the 10-50 just as awesome?

Icabus
12.14.2011 , 03:27 AM | #11
Not much of a forum user, so forgive me for not quoting

But when I reached dark side tier 1 my avatars eyes went from blue to orangish, no blue viens as of yet though
pew pew pew!

internetheroxD
12.14.2011 , 03:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Icabus View Post

But when I reached dark side tier 1 my avatars eyes went from blue to orangish, no blue viens as of yet though
Did / does NPC's treat you diffrently?

VainEldritch
12.14.2011 , 03:51 AM | #13
Haha... if you thought you had the chance to be naughty from 1-10 just wait for acts 2 and 3. The phrase "deliciously evil" springs to mind.

Also, if you play the female Inquisitor she has most wonderful snarky and sarcastic voice.

Want to know what's utterly amazing for me in this game? I played through SI several time in beta and I'm having just a much time playing through on live now. Even better, once you hit 50 the story doesn't end - they will releasing story-driven expansions as well.

Oh, some advice about Khem... no - I wont spoil it.

Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

internetheroxD
12.14.2011 , 04:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
Haha... if you thought you had the chance to be naughty from 1-10 just wait for acts 2 and 3. The phrase "deliciously evil" springs to mind.

Also, if you play the female Inquisitor she has most wonderful snarky and sarcastic voice.

Want to know what's utterly amazing for me in this game? I played through SI several time in beta and I'm having just a much time playing through on live now. Even better, once you hit 50 the story doesn't end - they will releasing story-driven expansions as well.

Oh, some advice about Khem... no - I wont spoil it.

2 weeks ago* i wasnt interested in this game at all, now im dying to play it.
Your words just makes it worse !

MarcusVey
12.14.2011 , 04:16 AM | #15
In the beta I played a yellow/green twilek Jedi Counsular with only darkside points, after tier 1 there were very notable changed to the characters features.

Eyes and lips got darker, she somehow looked angry, mad and sick.
Black veins spread from her eyes and lips aswell.

Didnt look all that well on a twilek, she mainly seemed as if she had AIDS and was dying. But on for example Rattataki I imagine this effect would be freaking awesome. Same goes for Sith Pureblood et.c.

Looking forward to the other tiers of darkside points.

Thoinar
12.14.2011 , 04:22 AM | #16
the corruption effect on a rattataki is awesome, simply because they just get to look more sinister + their eyes get some color...and its not "prettybutterfliesblue"

only thing is, if you play an alien with a very pronounced skin color, say pureblood red or twilek green, beginning with DS II your skin starts to loose color (getting pale for humans and...well getting pale"er" for rattataki ? xD) and my beta Pureblood SI ended up having PINK skin.....PINK...!

MareLooke
12.14.2011 , 04:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Icabus View Post

The veins only really start showing in DS3 I think. Also the first few Sith Corruption levels don't really show on a Pureblood (which makes sense, as they are born into the Dark Side, hell, lore wise it would make sense for them to not have any corruption at all...).

But I don't think anyone actually comments on it (I wouldn't advice anyone to do so anyway, heeheehee *zap*)

internetheroxD
12.14.2011 , 06:53 AM | #18
Alright, sounds good!

Makhbet
12.14.2011 , 07:36 AM | #19
Tbh 1-10 is rather dull compared to further levels, but that is to be expected And on Korriban it's mostly "go to that tomb and grab some random items there" kind of quests, so nothing too exhilarating. At least later on you go on some real treasure hunting!
Legions of Lettow EU
Banehallow Legacy

Macgyver

daveyandgoliath
12.14.2011 , 08:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Makhbet View Post
Tbh 1-10 is rather dull compared to further levels, but that is to be expected And on Korriban it's mostly "go to that tomb and grab some random items there" kind of quests, so nothing too exhilarating. At least later on you go on some real treasure hunting!
Thats good to hear i guess because i had no issues with any quests 1-10, can only get better.

Currently lvl10, failed BT flashpoint, hopped down to dromund kaas, so much stuff, little overwhelming, not sure what to do it seems so vast compared to korriban