Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trouble in the Tion Hegemony

TexRipley
01.05.2012 , 04:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by antares_sublight View Post
My BH just got this today too, fresh off the shuttle from Hutta at lvl 11... a lvl 50 mission. The conversation was screwy too. The NPC congratulated me for taking out Darth Someone-I'd-Never-Met, the cutscenes were all messed up (no NPC shown, or NPC facing the wrong direction)... really buggy and clearly not something my new BH should have gotten I think.
agreed - I would love for this to be a breadcrumb/teaser for something upcoming, but it seems to me, due to the graphics/conversation problems, this has been mistakenly patched into the game, whilst still unfinished...

cmon BW, we know you can - and want you to - do better than this..

Tex..

AngelousWang
01.05.2012 , 04:40 PM | #12
Spoiler
CE VIP

lornalove
01.05.2012 , 06:30 PM | #13
This quest giver obviously gives major spoilers for the end of the class stories. I was not expecting that as I ran up to accept a new quest for my level 25 agent. I escaped as soon as I realized I probably shouldn't be seeing it, but the damage was done.

Calobo
01.05.2012 , 09:12 PM | #14
meow, i dont know either

Calobo.

JamieM
01.06.2012 , 06:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by lornalove View Post
This quest giver obviously gives major spoilers for the end of the class stories. I was not expecting that as I ran up to accept a new quest for my level 25 agent. I escaped as soon as I realized I probably shouldn't be seeing it, but the damage was done.
Come on BioWare, sort it out!

Gvaz
01.06.2012 , 12:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PitchShifta View Post
So you basically are just crazy and evil on the carebear side. Cool.
Carebear? LOL reaching much?

Tefell
01.09.2012 , 05:57 PM | #17
Where do you guys get this q?From wich npc?

Razimir
06.30.2012 , 11:14 PM | #18
I got problem on this quest. I have to speak to Ulla, but if i do i get no dialog options and my character automatically refuses quest...