Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gender based relationships - No ****?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gender based relationships - No ****?

Lamentari
01.05.2012 , 08:16 AM | #11
I often wonder if/when they do add in same sex relations if you will have the relationship quests open up
Quote: Originally Posted by KroganElite View Post
It is not right to own and trade these creatures. Nerfs are beautiful and majestic beasts. They should be left alone to freely roam great open plains. --PETA

twotimingpete
01.05.2012 , 08:18 AM | #12
I'm for same-sex romances, and it's not because I'm sitting around stroking it to the game. It's more because I tend to play female characters in these games, as a straight man, I do it because I just like women in general. I don't consider the person in the game to be "me". It's just a game. (Additionally, I think the male art in this game just looks kind of goofy/dumb. The females look way better.)

I find the idea of romancing some lame guy kind of irritating, though, so experiencing this part of the game is closed off to me.

wo is me, the oppressed, forgotten, straight white 18-35 male.

Mamamorton
01.05.2012 , 08:21 AM | #13
Oh please, would you stop the immature assumptions already? I has got nothing to do with fetishes, at least not in my case. Perhaps it does for others, but hey, people are free to like what they want. I'm just sayin'. The way I see it, it's just adding more flexibility to the roleplay portion of the game. I am not shy to admit, that I'm a lesbian, and I want to develop my own character as I please. For me it would be just as natural to build relationships with female/female characters, as it would be with male/female characters for straights :P

Why the provocative/angry responses? It's unnecessary, and I certainly wasn't trying to offend anyone. Just putting it out there

maxbaby
01.05.2012 , 08:24 AM | #14
be patient it will be there.

Sykologist
01.05.2012 , 08:26 AM | #15
Bioware already stated that same-sex relationships will not be possible with current companions, but will be added in future companions.

racsofp
01.05.2012 , 08:27 AM | #16
I don't know. I'm not sure males who play girl toons wanting to kiss girl toon NPC's should really be a big development item.

I'd rather they worked on the game.
* Illegitimate casual gamer scum
* Those who can, do...those who can't, call everyone else baddies and demand crutches
Quote: Originally Posted by Brasherr View Post
I can't figure out rotations, or spells to use/not use because there is no target dummy, and there is no Recount.

xRydisx
01.05.2012 , 08:27 AM | #17
You can stay on that high horse all day..but fact remans i never said i was against same sex relationships as the way people are ..don't bother me..but anyone who read TC post and a majority of others can see that's not why. I was against useless development to satisfy this group. But hey if you hate yourself so much to make things different then what was said to somehow make yourself feel better..go ahead. Doesn't mean your right tho..you just look like a tool

Therrak
01.05.2012 , 08:29 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by utio View Post
It's coming at some point

This. It's already being worked on, so you don't need to make anymore threads about it.

jedi_AC
01.05.2012 , 08:30 AM | #19
Why do all of you want to sleep with your companions???

twotimingpete
01.05.2012 , 08:32 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by jedi_AC View Post
Why do all of you want to sleep with your companions???
exactly, it's kind of perverted for anyone to want to do that, male female or female female or male male. what's the difference?