Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Redeem a Product Registration Code'

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
'Redeem a Product Registration Code'

Weeenaww
12.14.2011 , 12:28 AM | #1
I pre-ordered from EB games Canada. I received and email with a code, which i redeemed right away and then it said congratulations blahblah i have successfully registered standard edition with EGA and the colour crystal.

My issue is,. however, when i am on my account page, a check mark is on security questions and contact information but it still says i need to enter a code to redeem a product registration code

What's with that? =/

Grubbyhaze
12.14.2011 , 12:29 AM | #2
same problem here

Raiffe
12.14.2011 , 12:30 AM | #3
Same thing for me, I pre-ordered a long time ago, entered the code as requested. Today when I look at my account on swtor.com it says I have to do three steps to truely activate my account for beyond the 19th. 3rd is to enter a code...I put in the digital rights code that was already used, and is the only thing that was sent to me, and get an error that the code has already been used (which I knew).

Not sure if there is another code being sent or what, would like a little info on this as I do not wish to see my progress wiped after the 19th.

monstachruck
12.14.2011 , 12:30 AM | #4
having the same problem- pre-ordered from the SWTOR site, then activated code on Origin, but now it doesnt seem to recognize that my code is activated. whether i get into early access or not isnt a big deal (though it'd be nice), i just wanna know my account is working before-hand! all my friends (many of whom activated product keys AFTER I did) are already playing
Arenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?

tplus
12.14.2011 , 12:31 AM | #5
yea i have the same problem it seems to be a error because im still able to start the pre launch download, if i did not redeem the code it would not allow me to do so. Im guessing its just a error. i hope

JooHateMe
12.14.2011 , 12:31 AM | #6
that code you got is a pre-order registration code.. you will need to wait for them to send you a final product registration code as soon as your chosen for early access.. They are doing staggered releasing.. so alot of people have not received their product codes yet (including myself).. as soon as you get it in the mail.. could be tonight.. could be tomorrow.. you will use that code to register and enter the game.

Adamia
12.14.2011 , 12:32 AM | #7
same problem here

Smilfink
12.14.2011 , 12:33 AM | #8
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136

Dont forget to bump the post if you found it helpful to help other users with the same problem

MaxDeeps
12.14.2011 , 12:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JooHateMe View Post
that code you got is a pre-order registration code.. you will need to wait for them to send you a final product registration code as soon as your chosen for early access.. They are doing staggered releasing.. so alot of people have not received their product codes yet (including myself).. as soon as you get it in the mail.. could be tonight.. could be tomorrow.. you will use that code to register and enter the game.
Was wondering the same thing as the OP. Thanks for clarifying.

_Silversoth_
12.14.2011 , 12:38 AM | #10
Same here, I can play on the early access and everything, but I can't set up a subscription because apparently I haven't redeemed my code even though I played on one of the beta weekends.

I never received an email either saying that I can play on the early access yet, I just got tired of waiting for one and decided to try to log in and see what happens... Next thing you know, I must have been selected for early access because I was able to get in and create my character and everything.