Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting back to fleet from Coruscant?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Getting back to fleet from Coruscant?

deviousuk
01.05.2012 , 07:41 AM | #1
So I got to lvl10 pick a scoundrel but forgot to learn my new skills, I'm now lvl 14 and just figured this out. I'm on Coruscant. I cant work out how to Get back to the republic fleet to go learn them

Any idea how?

Thanks.

Elderiss
01.05.2012 , 07:57 AM | #2
There is a smuggler trainer on Corsucant under the senate tower. Go down the left staircase.
After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.
~Friedrich Nietzsche~

redfurry
01.05.2012 , 08:01 AM | #3
Like Elderiss said, you do not need to go back to Fleet to learn skills. But, you will need for some other things, like entering Flashpoints. So, to answer your original question: somewhere inside the Coruscant spaceport you can find a shuttle that takes you to Fleet.

deviousuk
01.05.2012 , 08:03 AM | #4
Ahh thank you. It's probably best to know how do I get back to the fleet for future reference anyhow.

Lagerfiend
01.05.2012 , 08:05 AM | #5
if you look in skills/general, you should have a fleet pass...
I love Fridays!
Sword in Box FTW.

flem
01.05.2012 , 08:20 AM | #6
There's a Flashpoint Shuttle literally right next to the Senate Plaza taxi station.
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone pets!

Senthis
04.20.2012 , 08:57 AM | #7
[QUOTE=flem;1195636]There's a Flashpoint Shuttle literally right next to the Senate Plaza taxi station
What does it look like?

Charistoph
04.20.2012 , 09:03 AM | #8
A short ugly shuttle.

You can also get back the way you got there, going back to the docking bay south of the taxi. You will go that way eventually to pick up your ship at the end of your Prologue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Megavolt
They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.
72a) Duct Tape is the Force. It has a Light Side, Dark Side, and binds the Universe together... Which is why Troopers rely on high explosives.

cougon
04.20.2012 , 01:27 PM | #9
I also want to reiterate what one other person said since so many people miss this. Once you reach the fleet the first time, you will have a fleet pass in your skills. This will get you back to the fleet when you need to if you don't have your ship yet. I think you can also get back on the shuttle you arrived on, but I'm not sure about that one.
He who laughs last, laughs loudest.
But he who laughs first, got the joke.

Aieny
04.20.2012 , 01:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cougon View Post
Once you reach the fleet the first time, you will have a fleet pass in your skills.
Not quite. You are actually automatically granted the Emergency Fleet Pass as soon as your character hits level 10. I know because just before 1.2 went live, on the PTS I took a Consular through the starter area, then hit the fleet pass after finishing the Heroic because my Quick Travel was on cooldown. Then, I had to return to Tython just to take the shuttle BACK to the fleet to get credit for the mission.