Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Learn Your Stats...

sinsofseven
01.05.2012 , 07:00 AM | #1
After running several Heroics and Flashpoints on the Republic side of Lord Adraas, I have decided that many people need to learn the stats their class uses, and learn to read. If you are on a level appropriate mission, and you begin needing on blue or higher items that do no good for your character, or that you cannot even wear, then you are going to get some hostility.

I understand the 'companion' thing, but these issues were on lower levels, and a Guardian was rolling on Trooper gear... As far as I know, they don't have a companion that wears Trooper gear.

Also, I am not sure what a good fix would be... But needing on items for your companion, without asking, in a flashpoint where your companion has NOT been present, and especially when someone else has needed on it for their toon... Just... Just don't. Your companion gets plenty of gear opportunity from quests.

AAnnnddd lastly, anyone else notice that Esseles seems to drop a CRAPLOAD of Smuggler gear, and not much else? Or... Did it just feel like doing that to me the 3 times I ran it yesterday?
I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.

AlkalineKitten
01.05.2012 , 07:11 AM | #2
Esseles and BT (and other FP?) tend to drop only what classes are in the instance, in my many runs with my friend.

So yes, it drops a lot of Agent and Smuggler gear for me, but that's because I am them. Never had anything not my class, my friend's, or our companions' drop.
A lesson is learned, but the damage is irreversible.