Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RE 30 pairs of lvl 49 blue tank pants and finally got a proc.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
RE 30 pairs of lvl 49 blue tank pants and finally got a proc.

JaLCo
01.05.2012 , 09:36 AM | #11
I had issues on r45 blue gun, worked on purple schim for 4 days and quit, unlocked most 50 purple guns for tanks dds and healers, but most of my purples came from under 10-15 blue synths.

I have purples from lvl 21-50 for pistols and popped a good blue schim for rifles last night so will be workin on those next.( minus the 45 purple :/ )

ZudetGambeous
01.05.2012 , 09:44 AM | #12
I had the same thing happen to me today with the lvl 49 focus for Artifice... on my 25th attempt I got a proc with +shield... totally worthless...

oh well, someone might want it someday and I have it now.

Back to the drawing board... any of the other 4 stats would have been great...
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

Zakaan
01.05.2012 , 10:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sticksabbi View Post
yeah, I got a purple once after ONLY 25 RE's but it's been the exception rather than the rule. It was also a good combo too +crit +surge. I felt like I had won the lottery that day! The problem is that if you make it too easy to get purple items you'll increase the number of crafters able to produce good purples which will increase supply which will lower your profit margin's on the GTN.

It sucks I know but I kind of like the fact that if I put a lot of work and effort into creating high quality items it will be less likely that someone only putting in a little effort will be able to have all the recipees I got.
I'm perfectly fine with difficulty. However, I'd much rather battle something other than RNG for the hours it takes to craft all of this gear. There's no challenge in crossing my fingers and praying for a proc, so I don't see where the "too easy" comments are coming from.