Lord Calypho RP Wiki

Amarantin

Hello all,

Recently I've decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a Wiki for the Lord Calypho server, the idea coming from an old WoW Rp server I used to frequent which also had it's own Wiki.

The intended use for this Wiki is to create a database for all Lord Calypho Rpers who would wish to share their characters (e.g. background info name affiliates etc.), post RP events, put up their RP guild even anything's possible the sky's the limit.

As of now I'm still working out the details on getting this page up and running (first-timer regarding Wiki pages).

Hence i call out to all you Lord Calypho RP players to join me in bringing our Community closer together so we can get some good, stable RP going.

Also as a final note if there is anyone from the Lord Calypho server who is an avid RPer and has knowledge of working with wiki's don't hesitate to send me a pm on the forums or contact me in-game via mail (prefferably as i have quite a few alts) IGN: Amarant.

Thank you for your attention and let's kick off the RP in this wonderfull server

Greetings,

Amarantin

I don't have a lot of experience with wiki's unfortunately, but I do love the idea! <3

Lovely to hear ^^ as soon as i have a Front Page going (which is proving rather confusing right now :p ) i'll post a link in this thread and urge everyone on our server to create an account and start Wiki'ing :D

P.S. Jeantjuh... you from Belgium?

Not currently an active roleplayer but I'm hoping that I will be at some point... still, anything that can help tie the community together is a thing that I approve of.

Don't think I can do anything directly to help, though. Don't want to give out any false promises. :(

Not currently an active roleplayer but I'm hoping that I will be at some point... still, anything that can help tie the community together is a thing that I approve of.

Don't think I can do anything directly to help, though. Don't want to give out any false promises. :(

Well if you are on the Calypho server and you start roleplaying actively feel free to post your character's background on the wiki i'll try and make some pages with general guidelines on how to post said background, of course you may feel free to do it any way you want however in the interest of keeping things tidy i'd say follow the template :D

Okay new update on the Wiki

i've just finished the front page (took me long enough xD )

and urge all you Lord Calypho members out there to go take a look the links on the front page however have not yet been linked to the pages they should link to as i have not yet finished said pages.

and here's the link =) go check it out ;)

http://calyphorp.wikispot.org/Front_Page

thank you,

Amarantin

Love the idea. Hope someone makes a wiki for Vrook Lamar. Though we currently have a forum dedicated to it. It would be nice to have a wiki to log past events, characters, and other kinds of stuff like that.

Good luck :D

Well creating a wiki isn't too hard... but getting that ball to roll in-game and people actually taking to it is seeming to be a tad bumpy :p