Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest hardmode?

Tobzzz
01.05.2012 , 01:39 AM | #1
So me and a few friends are trying to do some hardmodes but our overall gear is pretty crap, mostly pvp stuff if any epics. So can any1 tell me what is the easiest to complete out of the hardmode flashpoints? or which are doable and which are bugged out and to avoid.

Ellnassil
01.05.2012 , 01:41 AM | #2
Black Talon Hero...... Just did this with crappy Leveling Gear, ok you will hit some Enrage Timers but Bosses are still killable within the Enrages.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!
http://www.efame.de

Deresdod
01.05.2012 , 02:16 AM | #3
The only boss that will give you trouble in Black talon is the bonus, he enrages at 10% and if you dont have enough dps, you wont make it.
< CATALYST >
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆
@deresdod

Draccman
01.05.2012 , 02:28 AM | #4
BT is the easiest hardmode
trololol

Yograin
01.05.2012 , 02:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Deresdod View Post
The only boss that will give you trouble in Black talon is the bonus, he enrages at 10% and if you dont have enough dps, you wont make it.
Pretty sure his enrage is timed. Seen it on 23% 3% and not at all too.

Niclamus
01.05.2012 , 06:18 AM | #6
Esseles is very, very easy. Everyone else said BT but I didn't see where you specified if you are Republic or Empire.

Next to Esseles you can do Tarel V, that one is also pretty darn easy.
Ntk, Jedi Sage of Nerf Dialogue
US - Hedarr Soongh - Progression PVE Raiding
5/5 5/5 Nightmare 16m - Boss Walkthroughs
Watch live Sunday - Friday 9PM-2AM EST http://www.twitch.tv/niclamus

Xothos
01.05.2012 , 06:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Deresdod View Post
Killed him before enrage today on fresh 50s. So I would say the enrage is timed as well instead of percentage based.

Auilt
01.05.2012 , 06:24 AM | #8
Black Talon without a doubt. Every other hard mode has a much more tightly tuned enrage to get past. Bulwark in D7, HK in False Emp, final boss of BP. Granted, I haven't run Battle for Ilum or The Foundry because I haven't had 3-4 hours to spare to wipe on bugged/ridiculous fights, but I think the point remains and most would agree. BT is by far the easiest heroic. The trash is all standard enemies with a few strongs and a couple of elites thrown in. Can be done in 30 minutes your first time through.