Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IMBA classes

Shivus
01.06.2012 , 06:02 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokushi View Post
i'm saying the healing they can do is to good,and even with them on my team seems unfair
Chain stun and focus the healers.

No one does this because everyone gets tunnel vision in pvp and focuses the big scary tanks. In fairness it also requires a minimal amount of communication, something difficult to manage without voice comms in the middle of a fight.

No class is really imba at this point, all classes are in need of some adjustment. But until everyone levels every class to 50 and maxes each one out, everyone has a biased and incomplete view.

gingerbill
01.06.2012 , 07:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokushi View Post
i don't lose.

i always get 9+ medals unless the match ends in less then 10 mins,and i win at least 75% of the matches i play
lol , you started of asking for another class to be nerfed and then say "i dont lose" . I cant believe a word you say sorry , i'm giving a BS alert on this thread.

Beansoup
01.06.2012 , 08:34 AM | #23
I think the classes are quite balanced, it's more of an issue of peoples playstyles and experince.
For example, I certainly would not recommend IA sniper to a new comer as a first class to play. However, it can be very very deadly in the right hands. It just takes a tad more effort.

One of the biggest things about succeeding in this game (regardless of the class) is understanding one very basic thing; The line of sight.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Atrox
01.06.2012 , 11:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Beansoup View Post
I think the classes are quite balanced,
I lol'd.
Raijin - SI Assassin
Delacroix - IA Operative
Evil inside.

roocey
01.06.2012 , 11:34 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sun-Runner View Post
Another PVP attempting to nerf PVE. Down with the oppressors!
You are playing a game with both. If you want an MMORPG to come out in this era without both, you may want to just go make your own. Good luck!

Lazzerswords
01.06.2012 , 12:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
I lol'd.
No, it seems you are crying. And I am lol'ing at you cryers