Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IMBA classes

Lazzerswords
01.05.2012 , 04:25 PM | #11
Why do people lose in pvp go here? why not turn the computer off and look inisde find out the reason the for their badness is not other people

Sokushi
01.05.2012 , 06:17 PM | #12
i don't lose.

i always get 9+ medals unless the match ends in less then 10 mins,and i win at least 75% of the matches i play

Kaloryth
01.05.2012 , 06:24 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokushi View Post
i don't lose.

i always get 9+ medals unless the match ends in less then 10 mins,and i win at least 75% of the matches i play
I smell all kinds of BS.

Tenacity
01.05.2012 , 07:43 PM | #14
You really need to get your facts straight before coming to the forums and whining about how someone beat you and needs to be nerfed.

Quote:
Operative puts out way to much damage compared to other classes.Not only is the total they do higher,but just a single hit is way higher.
Operative/Scoundrel damage is not a problem, they do no more dps or burst damage than any pure damage spec AC.

People complain about being 'stunlocked', despite the fact that stunlocking is literally impossible in this game due to resolve, which makes you immune to CC effects every time one is used against you. Learn how to use your impairment-removing ability (every class gets one) and quit complaining.

Quote:
PT is way better in pvp then Jug,or Sin since they not only get a Jump to enemy skill,but also get a pull skill without going tank spec.
Completely wrong. In order to get our charge/leap ability, we have to expend 21 points in the shieldtech talent tree, which prevents the powertech from gaining access to any of the good damage dealing abilities in advanced prototypes or powertech.

Damage dealer specced powertechs have no more pulls or leaps over assassins or juggernauts.

Quote:
Also in huttball i have had it as a tie at the end so i would get the ball on my sin in Lightning charge not Dark, and just 1 healer could keep me up with the whole other team hitting me so Healing should be nerfed some as well.
Healing already suffers a 30% reduction in pvp. At endgame PvE, healing is actually insufficient in many situations at the moment, and healers are having a hard time keeping tanks alive. If anything, healing needs to be improved, not reduced further so that you can faceroll your way through pvp.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

Sokushi
01.05.2012 , 08:37 PM | #15
as a tank 9 medals is easy to get.U get 3 def medals in less then 30 seconds,killing blow,2.5k hit,10 kills,25 kills,1v1and 75k damage all of which r easy to get on a sin after hitting 21 or 22

As for OP burst damage no AC for sin,or Marauder comes close to what OP does, and i have yet to see anyone else even in full purp 50 pvp gear do the burst a OP can.I have tried each tree for theses classes in beta,and again in live for the sin so i know what they can do.

As for PT if u do need to be a certain tree then i guess they changed it since beta,However that doesn't change the fact that they can still get a pull,and jump while sin and jug can only get 1 of each,and while beta was going Bio made a post saying all classes of the same spec,like tank,dps,or heal would be equal which isn't true in this case.PT having both only really helps in Huttball,However Huttball is about all that ever gets played.

As for healing seeing how 1 good healer can keep me up vs a whole team that has at least 3 50's and some 40's it really should be nerfed more.

Sokushi
01.05.2012 , 08:46 PM | #16
also i never said anything about stun lock cause like u stated it can't happen,however with 2 stuns 1 after the other it may seem that way if u can't break the stun at the time

hotnickels
01.05.2012 , 09:08 PM | #17
The misinformation and retardation in this thread is rampant.

Rykke
01.05.2012 , 09:47 PM | #18
Your flawed perception of these classes makes this thread a lost cause.

Halfabrain
01.05.2012 , 11:06 PM | #19
Your complaining about Sith Inquisitor's not being good enough... uhm.

Sokushi
01.05.2012 , 11:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Halfabrain View Post
Your complaining about Sith Inquisitor's not being good enough... uhm.
i'm saying the healing they can do is to good,and even with them on my team seems unfair