Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug - Red Reaper Last Boss - Darth Ikoral

CMonsterGT
07.21.2014 , 10:01 AM | #21
I've done this FP about 50-100 times and had this happen twice. It sucks, but sometimes it bugs and you have to start the FP over again. Still better than Colicoid War Games.

Psycheee
02.08.2017 , 05:06 PM | #22
This video saved me...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Jvi-kZr0

If you can't see it, read this soluce find on a "forum": Darth Ikoral

Spoiler

Sorry for my english, i'm french... Good game!

Mokuyobi
02.08.2017 , 07:26 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Psycheee View Post
This video saved me...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_Jvi-kZr0

If you can't see it, read this soluce find on a "forum": Darth Ikoral

Spoiler

Sorry for my english, i'm french... Good game!
Adding on to this, in HM (Master Mode as it's known now), they added a new "mechanic" back in...4.x...or something... where another type of add spawns at the stairs leading down to the boss. This add will root whatever poor soul has the unfortunate luck to aggro it in place until it's killed. This means that, if you're melee, sucks to be you if you're out of range of it, and your group mates will need to kill it for you. If they don't, then you're stuck there FOREVER!!!!

But really though, they die super quick, and if no one helps you with it then most likely the boss will target you with lightning. In order for you to move behind that add that needs interrupting, the add rooting you will need to be killed, so if you have crappy groupies then they're really screwing themselves at that point.

rantboi
02.08.2017 , 11:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mokuyobi View Post
Adding on to this, in HM (Master Mode as it's known now), they added a new "mechanic" back in...4.x...or something... where another type of add spawns at the stairs leading down to the boss. This add will root whatever poor soul has the unfortunate luck to aggro it in place until it's killed. This means that, if you're melee, sucks to be you if you're out of range of it, and your group mates will need to kill it for you. If they don't, then you're stuck there FOREVER!!!!

But really though, they die super quick, and if no one helps you with it then most likely the boss will target you with lightning. In order for you to move behind that add that needs interrupting, the add rooting you will need to be killed, so if you have crappy groupies then they're really screwing themselves at that point.
that root is a channeled thing and can be interrupted too. but you will still need help if they root you outside the range of your interrupt.

KevMeup
02.09.2017 , 01:15 AM | #25
I've soloed red reaper master mode over 30 times in the last week and I can confirm it's not broken at all. It also hasn't dropped a deco, so I'm wondering if they silently nerfed it.

The root from the ads doesn't seem to stop my gap closer as an operative (I don't have the perk).

During that phase the boss is usually not attacking so you can turn off the channeled heal if your companion needs to do the killing for you as a full melee class. You can use your heroic moment also.

You can also run around the far side of the room if you're worried about an ad rooting you, they often leave me alone that way until after I've released the boss.
Kevgent - <Show Me Your Crits> - The Harbinger
My companion parses over 5k dps in HM Star Fortress, does yours?
Companion Use and Optimization Guide

Kingsbount
02.25.2017 , 08:40 PM | #26
Necromancers...
Necromancers everywere...
"Дебилы, б****дь" (с) Сергей Лавров