Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug - Red Reaper Last Boss - Darth Ikoral

QuiJonPed
03.06.2014 , 08:09 AM | #11
It makes me laugh how the trolls scream it's bugged, yet the people who know what they're doing are reporting it's working fine.

I ran this about a week ago and the only problem was some muppet who refused to move behind the add. Apart from that, everything was fine.

Kawabonga
03.06.2014 , 04:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by roflafagus View Post
Still bugged.
Ran it 5 times just today. Not bugged

DawnAskham
03.09.2014 , 09:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiJonPed View Post
It makes me laugh how the trolls scream it's bugged, yet the people who know what they're doing are reporting it's working fine.

I ran this about a week ago and the only problem was some muppet who refused to move behind the add. Apart from that, everything was fine.
The idiots who can't move behind tend to be the same ones that fail to knock the Sith off the platforms, instead knocking them back into CC'd mobs, then letting themselves get punted off to their death.

venomlash
03.09.2014 , 02:38 PM | #14
Ah, when this thread was started, Commandos still didn't have an interrupt...
I have fond memories of engaging Ikoral in those days, frantically shouting at my groupmates to hit an interrupt.

It's simple, guys. Get an add between Ikoral and the person being targeted with lightning, and then interrupt the add. Boom, easy.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

SunsetStarship
07.06.2014 , 05:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawabonga View Post
You know there's only 1 skill to interrupt right
You do know that not everyone has a black belt in MMO's...right?

You could have identified what is meant by "add" or which skills "interrupt" but, instead you chose to do some ego promoting. Which is fine. I'm used to high school kids. But, whenever you are done congratulating yourself for your inner circle lingo and derisively lording it over newcomers let us all know. We'd like to be able to play the game too.

Alanbra
07.06.2014 , 07:12 PM | #16
You had to make a condescending reply to someone who posted 13 months ago?

And no, you don't need a black belt in MMO's to find your interrupt ; you just have to be able to put your curser over your abilities and read the tooltip.

SunsetStarship
07.06.2014 , 10:14 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Alanbra View Post
You had to make a condescending reply to someone who posted 13 months ago?

And no, you don't need a black belt in MMO's to find your interrupt ; you just have to be able to put your curser over your abilities and read the tooltip.
What does "13 months ago" have to do with anything? Are all questions and concerns off limits within a specified time frame? I missed that in the TOS....?

Are you saying that ALL MMO's have an interrupt spell that all players must inherently be aware of? What do I put my cursor over to find out what is meant by "add"?

The condescension is in response to the full page of snotty responses I had to weed through to find an inkling of an answer to an issue I had with the game I am playing today...not "13 months ago".

AshlaBoga
07.06.2014 , 10:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SunsetStarship View Post
You do know that not everyone has a black belt in MMO's...right?

You could have identified what is meant by "add" or which skills "interrupt" but, instead you chose to do some ego promoting. Which is fine. I'm used to high school kids. But, whenever you are done congratulating yourself for your inner circle lingo and derisively lording it over newcomers let us all know. We'd like to be able to play the game too.
Well LordReapersHell said that he spent time trying to interrupt the adds. Therefore he must know what adds are, and what interrupting means.
So you seem to be insulting LordReapersHell's intelligence more than the person you're criticizing. Again, nothing that Reaper posted would indicate he didn't know what an add is, so your post seems unnecessarily harsh.

That being said, yes, stating that he should interrupt "Ancient Terror" is more useful than saying there's only one ability that the adds cast.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

LordBarok
07.06.2014 , 11:39 PM | #19
"Adds" are the additional npcs/creatures that join in the fight.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

TACeMossie
07.07.2014 , 04:20 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Well LordReapersHell said that he spent time trying to interrupt the adds. Therefore he must know what adds are, and what interrupting means.
So you seem to be insulting LordReapersHell's intelligence more than the person you're criticizing. Again, nothing that Reaper posted would indicate he didn't know what an add is, so your post seems unnecessarily harsh.

That being said, yes, stating that he should interrupt "Ancient Terror" is more useful than saying there's only one ability that the adds cast.
To be fair, back when he made the thread, LordReapersHell didn't have an interrupt because commandos had to have an interrupt patched in :P
Kwerty, Level 65 Vanguard/Powertech on The Harbinger

3.0 Guides: Vanguard DPS Guide | Powertech DPS Guide
4.0 Guides: Advanced Prototype | Pyrotech