Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

Ellnassil
01.05.2012 , 12:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by eNcFireWraith View Post
Hm ok, we may have gotten misinformation then (not too surprising considering the amount of bugs in the game...). Guess we will play with it next lock out. We knew the 1-shot lock-on was a bug on 16-normal (which was later patched), so we just pulled nightmare once, saw the 1 shot, and figured it was bugged the same way as normal. Couldn't be coincidence right?

SWTOR: Everything working as intended...
Maybe they are right, we had sometimes on 8 Man Nightmare only 5K DMG on some of our Players, but we didnt figured out why because we get over that phase realy quickly and managed to keep our Players alive otherwise.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!
http://www.efame.de

arnoldlol
01.05.2012 , 12:39 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by maspien View Post
Not a world worst. Some EU guild all ready has you beat.
As far as anyone knows the EU guild that cleared nightmare is 8 man, meaning 16 man world first belongs to Nox.

Cranberries
01.05.2012 , 12:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by arnoldlol View Post
As far as anyone knows the EU guild that cleared nightmare is 8 man, meaning 16 man world first belongs to Nox.
FTH cleared 4/5 NM on 16 man. At least according to my WoW~/any f&f alpha/beta I ever want source (Jesse Kik, Starym, Manaflask's website owner). Congratulations nonetheless. Soa on Nightmare feels impossible at the moment. Absolutely impossible.

gramz
01.05.2012 , 12:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellnassil View Post
Maybe they are right, we had sometimes on 8 Man Nightmare only 5K DMG on some of our Players, but we didnt figured out why because we get over that phase realy quickly and managed to keep our Players alive otherwise.

its about 22k dmg in 16 man

arnoldlol
01.05.2012 , 12:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
FTH cleared 4/5 NM on 16 man. At least according to my WoW~/any f&f alpha/beta I ever want source (Jesse Kik, Starym, Manaflask's website owner). Congratulations nonetheless. Soa on Nightmare feels impossible at the moment. Absolutely impossible.
Ah okay, that's a great group of players so I believe it. Would still like to see a ss to be sure.

chamillion
01.05.2012 , 12:48 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
I don't doubt they could have but I'd have to see some proof before disregarding our claim. I watched guilds sit here and claim #1 US guild, and first North American this and that, and we had kills before them. It's just hard to know with the way things are set up here. +1 for Realm Forums.

Ellnassil
01.05.2012 , 12:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
its about 22k dmg in 16 man
Oh on 8-Man it is also something over15K or so (didn´t give it a realy close look it Oneshot my BH with round abound 15,5K without any CD online).... but sometimes players get hit only for 5K or so...... seems a little bit Strange to me. But in 8 Man you can DPS the droid with a 1 Healer 1 Tank Rest DPS Setup realy fast down to 75% so you have to handle only one or 2 of these Rockets and Defensive CD´s and a Sorc Shield keept us away from beeing a one shot.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!

Ellnassil
01.05.2012 , 12:52 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by chamillion View Post
I don't doubt they could have but I'd have to see some proof before disregarding our claim. I watched guilds sit here and claim #1 US guild, and first North American this and that, and we had kills before them. It's just hard to know with the way things are set up here. +1 for Realm Forums.
Time Stamps within Achievments whould be great....
eFame // Darth Traya

Cranberries
01.05.2012 , 12:52 AM | #29
I can't find anything on Manaflask confirming it (manaflask.com, if you're interested) so maybe I should retract that statement. Until I can find it, or get in contact with Starym and ask for confirmation, congratulations on your - well deserved - world first.

A truly hard fight.

Anyone know the HP of Mind traps on 16 man NM?

eNcFireWraith
01.05.2012 , 12:53 AM | #30
Rule #1 of the internet: screenshots or it didn't happen.

Anni Nightmare 16 goes to Nox unless someone has a time stamped screenshot showing otherwise (Condemned would obviously like to see it as well, nice to know which guilds are pushing the 16 man content as there aren't many of us).

@Cranberries, the Mind Traps (at last on Hard Mode) had the same HP on 8 and 16 man. Although we're pretty sure they spawned slower. Not sure if it's bugged or what.
-«« CONÐEMNEÐ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ