Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Modification Stations

Dubaco
06.28.2012 , 09:13 PM | #11
We should only be able to modify items at modding stations lol. They are useless now =P

Alzikar
07.16.2012 , 03:38 PM | #12
Anyone know where the mod station is on Nar Shadda?

Sarfux
07.16.2012 , 04:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post
You dont need one.

/thread
You need them for adding augment slots.

Also, stop thinking you are special and thinking your comment ends the thread by going

/thread. Wouldn't it be /endthread anyway?
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

JepFareborn
07.16.2012 , 05:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dubaco View Post
We should only be able to modify items at modding stations lol. They are useless now =P
They wouldn't be so useless if the devs offered a price discount update on 'yanking out' or extracting item modifications as an incentive to use the modifaction station tables - and / or for transforming a cool looking lower level premium green or prototype blue gear piece into an orange or purple. I've been hammering for this suggested update idea for mod station tables for a while.
I'm currently residing on Server - Satele Shan - formerly from The Harbinger and before that Gauntlet of Kreshh.

JaddonLee
07.23.2012 , 04:39 PM | #15
actually u do if ur going to add an augmentaion to a piece of gear? and it charges u to add the augmentation, as in mk1 or mk2 and so on?

maracole
08.27.2012 , 03:31 AM | #16
How bout they add more Mod stations, especially 1 on Every planet not just fleet stations.
Also please fix the map filter, it's broken.

Highly frustrating losing half an hour of game time looking for a xxxxxxxx Mod station to add an augment slot

MarkusBiggus
10.31.2012 , 05:14 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
They wouldn't be so useless if the devs offered a price discount update on 'yanking out' or extracting item modifications as an incentive to use the modifaction station tables - and / or for transforming a cool looking lower level premium green or prototype blue gear piece into an orange or purple. I've been hammering for this suggested update idea for mod station tables for a while.
I agree - this is a really good idea and would make mod stations more relevant. Exctrations should be virtually free when done on a mod station. And there needs to be more of them, at least on every planet in the crew skills area.

Altyrell
10.31.2012 , 05:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post
You dont need one.

/thread
You do if you want to add Augmentation Slots

TMar
10.31.2012 , 05:20 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
You do if you want to add Augmentation Slots
My god people look at the dates. At the time he posted that equip-able augment slots were not in game...
There is no suggesting, there is only trolling
There is no discussing, there is only trolling
There is one constant, there is trolling
****All for a Tor server named Bria.****

LrdRahvin
10.31.2012 , 06:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkusBiggus View Post
I agree - this is a really good idea and would make mod stations more relevant. Exctrations should be virtually free when done on a mod station. And there needs to be more of them, at least on every planet in the crew skills area.
Stop necro'ing multiple threads on the same subject....