Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I dont do FlashPoints

AngusFTW
01.04.2012 , 08:22 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Starglyte View Post
Sadly, I just skip the flashpoints and heroic quests. The time I spent looking for a group to do these quests, is time I could be using to get to the rest of my class story.
Flashpoints i don't think are that big a deal.. at least people know where to find people for that..

Some heroics you get though.. Theres like 4 or 5 level 32/33 heroics in nar shadda when you go back for a few missions with kira briefy.. There obviously is very few people of your level on that planet when you're there because the main bulk is for level 25 LOL screw looking for a group unless you have a few guild friends at a similar level or something (i wasnt involved in a guild at this point)

Thunderslice
01.04.2012 , 08:23 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Razzax View Post
Tough luck, I dont agree in dual specs for advanced classes.. thats just silly. Think of it this way; Could you change CLASS in any other MMO? Change my Warrior to a Paladin in WoW? no.

Dual specs for the Class you picked - Yes please.

this for sure, my character can dps or heal, why the hell am I stuck in healing spec all the time, and why the heel does respecting cost so damn much if there is no dual spec, its so expensive it discourages you from trying out builds, there is so much wrong with this game atm, I am on a break, I am sick of it

Xenozen
01.04.2012 , 08:24 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Umbral View Post
Yes it's almost to the point for me too. I get home from work and I just don't have the time to stand around and spam a lfg message and wait for a response that has a good chance of never coming. So I'm starting to face that either I just quit, or I continue on and miss experiencing very large parts of the story and game play.
I see where your comin from but the flashpoints will always be available no matter level. So 10 levels or so later and you can solo it just.for the story.

fishoa
01.04.2012 , 08:26 PM | #34
People that don't want LFG play on full servers or Empire side.

Good luck trying to find a group for any lv30+ FP on a light server, Republic side. You will either spam 1 hour for a group or you will just give up after 10min. Not having dual spec doesn't help at all. Most of the people are just rolling DPS specs for questing and they don't even bother with FPs. Why? Because they have to waste questing time to find a group. Because afking in the fleet while spamming doesn't give you XP.

Players ignoring one of the key aspects of the game. Bad design at its best.

Moricthian
01.04.2012 , 08:28 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenozen View Post
I see where your comin from but the flashpoints will always be available no matter level. So 10 levels or so later and you can solo it just.for the story.
Or they can implement a LFD tool and you can enjoy both the story and the combat of a level appropriate flashpoint.

ronnypp
01.04.2012 , 08:30 PM | #36
Join a guild on your server. You may not always have enough to make a full group, but you'll have a few to start with.

artilleryshell
01.04.2012 , 08:36 PM | #37
If you include dual specs, there will suddenly be a whole lot more healers running around....

Leveling as a healer, even with a tank companion, can be kind of irritatingly slow.

Two guys in my guild switched to dps from heal because they hated leveling as a healer.
Yes, its a dress, now shut up, sit down, and watch me tank this boss. - artilleryshell
You know we don't have eyes, so what's behind the veil?
A beard. - Atasama

Kemosobe
01.04.2012 , 08:38 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Thunderslice View Post
this for sure, my character can dps or heal, why the hell am I stuck in healing spec all the time, and why the heel does respecting cost so damn much if there is no dual spec, its so expensive it discourages you from trying out builds, there is so much wrong with this game atm, I am on a break, I am sick of it
It is so expensive because you obviously have no clue what you want to do. I have changed specs once in my 35 levels and it was free.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Daeada
01.04.2012 , 08:42 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemosobe View Post
It is so expensive because you obviously have no clue what you want to do. I have changed specs once in my 35 levels and it was free.
Or, you know, people want to solo quest as 1 spec, and do group content as another.

Kemosobe
01.04.2012 , 08:46 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeada View Post
Or, you know, people want to solo quest as 1 spec, and do group content as another.
Then why not do that solo content as the same spec you are wanting to do group content as? And if you are going to say, "Because it is slower to level as a healer/tank", then stop complaining because it is your own fault for not doing what I said.

Either keep switching back and forth and paying out the wazzoo for it, or do missions slower while still being able to get into groups fast because you are a healer/tank.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%