Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I dont do FlashPoints

Moricthian
01.04.2012 , 08:06 PM | #21
I love this argument!

1. I personally find it easy to find groups
2. ?????????

3. Everyone else should find it easy too.

Seriously, BW if you're reading this. Please don't listen to these people. A lot of people are haivng a hard time finding groups with this current system. If you want to have more people experiencing the content you worked so hard to produce, listen to people when they say the process of finding a group is frustrating!!!

Gunryu
01.04.2012 , 08:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemosobe View Post
There is no reason for dual-spec

Yes there is, I get to level 23 and decide this advanced class stinks I want to use the other but the only way I can is to re-roll? Ick, I don't want to go through the same quests again (which is why I haven't rolled another toon past 15)
You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new. - Steve Jobs

Razzax
01.04.2012 , 08:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gunryu View Post
Yes there is, I get to level 23 and decide this advanced class stinks I want to use the other but the only way I can is to re-roll? Ick, I don't want to go through the same quests again (which is why I haven't rolled another toon past 15)
Tough luck, I dont agree in dual specs for advanced classes.. thats just silly. Think of it this way; Could you change CLASS in any other MMO? Change my Warrior to a Paladin in WoW? no.

Dual specs for the Class you picked - Yes please.

Radagastimus
01.04.2012 , 08:14 PM | #24
Instead using spams like

LFG and LFM simple messages..
T
ry adding a more personality to your message by just asking

Is there any group or anyone willing to join for XXXX

Usually i just have to do this once and group usually is formed within few minutes

Also using /say on people standing in front of Entrance to Heroic mission or Flashpoint usually gives results.

Proper communication is the way to success.

As an end note dual spec has nothing real to do with finding groups or able to do missions. In this game you are able to do missions in any spec and you ccan also find groups while being DPS. Its those dungeon finders where dps have to wait for longer than 10 min and sometimes even hours.

kingsab
01.04.2012 , 08:17 PM | #25
I'm pretty sure 90% of the players of this game don't do flashpoints for that exact reason. Bioware is essentially forcing a lot of players to miss a lot of content by bowing down to the vocal minority and refusing to add any sort of LFD tool.

We can't all spend our entire lives on the internet and get a consistent group of 10 internet friends to play with. A lot of us have real life friends that take precedence, as well as a job.

Starglyte
01.04.2012 , 08:18 PM | #26
Sadly, I just skip the flashpoints and heroic quests. The time I spent looking for a group to do these quests, is time I could be using to get to the rest of my class story.
[{{{{{{O}}}}}}]██████████████████████████████████████████)

FallenX
01.04.2012 , 08:19 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Razzax View Post
They look awesome, and im sure they're lots of fun. But you know what's NOT fun? Having to sit in the Imperial Fleet spamming for a group. I can't even spam while im questing.

Solution? LFG and/or Dual Specs.

Why isnt this in the game??

/rage!!!!!!!!! !! !
it is not difficult to make a group for HM Flash points. I usually spend 5 mins spamming on imperial fleet then 5min spamming on Ilum and I have a group. Either way it is not difficult. I know your looking at it from a lving perspective but I had no issues there either. It is an iconvenience yes. imo a chat that went cross planet and space station might fix it. And dual spec would be sweet cause then Id be saving credits...a pve build and a pvp build would be nice to have as Im switching a lot.

Razzax
01.04.2012 , 08:19 PM | #28
Sure, im able to do a Flashpoint as DPS, but with Dual spec I could just switch to Tank and create a group for 3 people + me that much faster/easier.

YeknomStun
01.04.2012 , 08:20 PM | #29
They should just put in a LFG channel that you can access from any planet, problem solved.

Thunderslice
01.04.2012 , 08:20 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by imtrick View Post
I've had no trouble finding groups for Flashpoints. None at all. While I'm sure some people have, if you're suggesting a WoW-like dungeon finder, I suppose you're the casualty that gets to take one for the team so we don't need that kind of monstrosity.

Get out of your bubble, alot of other people are, funny so many of you are :go back to ow we dont need you" yet this game copies almost everything from wow. get off that high horse