Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I dont do FlashPoints

Razzax
01.04.2012 , 06:52 PM | #1
They look awesome, and im sure they're lots of fun. But you know what's NOT fun? Having to sit in the Imperial Fleet spamming for a group. I can't even spam while im questing.

Solution? LFG and/or Dual Specs.

Why isnt this in the game??

/rage!!!!!!!!! !! !

Syas
01.04.2012 , 06:55 PM | #2
I do Flashpoints and don't need to spam in Fleet; therefore we don't need Dual-Spec.

That is your logic at work!
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

imtrick
01.04.2012 , 06:57 PM | #3
I've had no trouble finding groups for Flashpoints. None at all. While I'm sure some people have, if you're suggesting a WoW-like dungeon finder, I suppose you're the casualty that gets to take one for the team so we don't need that kind of monstrosity.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

Umbral
01.04.2012 , 06:57 PM | #4
Yes it's almost to the point for me too. I get home from work and I just don't have the time to stand around and spam a lfg message and wait for a response that has a good chance of never coming. So I'm starting to face that either I just quit, or I continue on and miss experiencing very large parts of the story and game play.

TheHeadCapper
01.04.2012 , 06:58 PM | #5
Haven't had to wait more than 3 minutes for a flashpoint so it hasn't been an issue for me. I wouldn't mind seeing a better LFG system though.

dazednconfuzed
01.04.2012 , 06:59 PM | #6
join a guild ???

just saying like
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Kugruk
01.04.2012 , 07:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by imtrick View Post
I've had no trouble finding groups for Flashpoints. None at all. While I'm sure some people have, if you're suggesting a WoW-like dungeon finder, I suppose you're the casualty that gets to take one for the team so we don't need that kind of monstrosity.
Well said.

belialle
01.04.2012 , 07:01 PM | #8
While I wouldn't mind seeing some improvements to the current LFG system, and I would personally love to see dual specs -- or at least reduced cost for respeccing, I have to say that I haven't had any trouble finding groups. I am not in a guild, and I don't even spam in General.

What's my secret, you ask? It must be magic. Try some magic, and if that doesn't work for you, try to figure out how to talk to people one-on-one. It can be tricky....even a little scary.....but it's worth it in the long run, and it doesn't even hurt. Not usually.

Kemosobe
01.04.2012 , 07:02 PM | #9
There is no reason for dual-spec nor is there a reason for a LFG easy button tool. I do agree on putting in a LFG channel that goes cross-galaxy and can be turned on-off at will, but no easy button that warps you straight to your flashpoint as this will straight up destroy all the hard work that went into this game.

As for the dual-spec, seeing as it is your advanced class that determines what you can do for groups and not your talent tree decision, it is not needed. I am a Jedi Sage (level 35) specced in the Balance tree and have had zero problems healing for flashpoints. I was also previously specced in the Seer tree and had no trouble doing DPS for flashpoints. You are also fully able to do PvP in the same spec you do PvE things.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Aisar
01.04.2012 , 07:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Razzax View Post
They look awesome, and im sure they're lots of fun. But you know what's NOT fun? Having to sit in the Imperial Fleet spamming for a group. I can't even spam while im questing.

Solution? LFG and/or Dual Specs.

Why isnt this in the game??

/rage!!!!!!!!! !! !
I never do FPs unless one of the few people on my friend's list asks me too. I do not sit on the fleet for hours and hours spamming for a group.
28 Iksar Shadowknight-Freeport Server
"No killing white poobears to make band-aids out of poobear tails."-CygnusMX
http://www.wolfsheadonline.com/swtor...nowhere/#b5414