Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who are your favourite Jedi/Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Who are your favourite Jedi/Sith?

bfishback
01.04.2012 , 06:03 PM | #1
For Sith, I'd have to say Darth Bane. I thought his backstory was pretty awesome, and I like how he is pretty powerful and embraces the dark side but isn't a complete genocidal maniac. Bioware seems to think "dark side = kill everyone you can for no reason".

For Jedi I'd have to say either Mace Windu or Revan. Two really awesome characters.

AgentAurelius
01.04.2012 , 06:08 PM | #2
Jolee Bindo because he's funny, old, self taught, and REAL.

He knows the Jedi are just as bad as the Sith and i'd kick it with him maybe herbal enhance with him and a few beers haha.

ToEasy
01.04.2012 , 06:25 PM | #3
Jedi- Mace Windu
Sith- Darth maul.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Togruta-Padawan
01.04.2012 , 06:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bfishback View Post
For Sith, I'd have to say Darth Bane. I thought his backstory was pretty awesome, and I like how he is pretty powerful and embraces the dark side but isn't a complete genocidal maniac. Bioware seems to think "dark side = kill everyone you can for no reason".

For Jedi I'd have to say either Mace Windu or Revan. Two really awesome characters.
Did you do the Dromund Kaas dark temple quest where the sith guy talks about how his teachings weren't based on rage and mindless killing?
-----------------------]//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\[------------------------

maackel
01.04.2012 , 07:06 PM | #5
My favorite sith is no doubt darth Malak, the fact that he doesn't have a jaw is scary but thats what some sith are.

My favorite jedi is Plo Koon because i love his race, nothing else.

It seems that i have a thing for metal faces...
Wipe this pathetic planet from the face of the galaxy.
-Darth Malak

DrakeScc
01.04.2012 , 07:29 PM | #6
Am the only one who is a big fan of Darth Tyranus?
"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

BrandonSM
01.04.2012 , 08:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DrakeScc View Post
Am the only one who is a big fan of Darth Tyranus?
Not my favorite. But I think he's highly underrated.

Jedi- After reading Shatterpoint, Windu.

Sith- Darth Sidious and it'll probably be plaeguis.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

internaty
01.05.2012 , 01:31 AM | #8
Favorite sith darth sidous.
I mean mass maniplator is a understatment for this guy.

Favorite jedi is qui-gon-gin because of his fatherlike nature.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

Rivix
01.05.2012 , 06:29 AM | #9
Kyle Katarn

Force_Capitalism
01.05.2012 , 06:42 AM | #10
Sith is very tough. Zanneh or Revan pre-redemption. A young and fallen Annakin is also in the running.

Jedi is also hard. Young Obi Wan or Redeemed Revan. Or Redeemed Exile.