Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code 9000 - Connection to the server has been lost...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Error Code 9000 - Connection to the server has been lost...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LokkenUK
12.25.2011 , 03:11 PM | #911
Also error code 9000 I have contacted the help desk through ingame ticket system and they say email them my dxdiag and then dont give me an email address and I cant seem to find one easily.

Dxdiag;

Spoiler

I should have known after the WAR release that I shouldnt pre-order MMO's....sigh!

Procinctu
12.25.2011 , 03:16 PM | #912
Last two days I have been getting this. Unplayable. Network is fine. Everything else online is fine. The game was perfect through beta and pre-launch. This is a new issue.

SithLordChum
12.25.2011 , 03:23 PM | #913
I think the error 9000s have something to do with how they are structuring queues and how they are rolling out servers and expanding caps.

I get error 9000s on my laoptop
but I bypass the queues when I try to log in, but I get error 9000s after 5-10 seconds of game time. It then kicks me off.

No matter how full the servers are I can always get in when I play on my buggy laptop. When I play on my desktop I wait in queues like normal, but never get error 9000s.

FobManX
12.25.2011 , 03:27 PM | #914
I get the Errors whether there are queues or not. But at the moment the only Error seems to be 9000. I get 2005 on my first attempt to log back in, but after that I can log in no probs.

The problem has gotten worse since Early Access started though. I used to be able to go a few hours straight no problem with a few lag spikes and 1-2 disconnects. Now I can't go more then 15 minutes tops without D/C but most times its 5-10 minutes.

laghard
12.25.2011 , 03:28 PM | #915
Had no problems with connection with swtor until now so I am pretty sure its something swtor has to fix.

FobManX
12.25.2011 , 03:40 PM | #916
Quote: Originally Posted by drakeborn View Post
This would explain why I am disconnecting while questing but not while crafting in one area. I've noticed most of the DCs come when transitioning areas within a zone.
This could be it. Last night I just sat in the Cantina in Tatooine and jumped around while doing crew skills and stayed on no problem. But not two minutes after I ran out to check a vendor's goods, I D/C.

Also explains why in the Fleet I can maintain a connection for a decent amount of time just doing crew skills but as soon as I enter a Warzone or something I'll D/C within minutes.

Something in the way BW is sending and receiving data is screwed up.

netoak
12.25.2011 , 03:46 PM | #917
I agree with some of you people. I was able to play correctly these days and this afternoon, till 9.00PM (CET).

From 10PM (CET) till now problems are constant in every server, it does not matter if the server is full or not, the queue process or while playing suddenly game kicks me out even if there's some room in the server that I choose.

I get errors 9000 and 1003.

In my opinion is the system is purely collapsed. But BW has to fix that the problem does not affected servers that have some room to access, and also avoid queue process does not break suddenly.

In my case also Forums seems to run very slowly.

Ziim
12.25.2011 , 03:59 PM | #918
BW seems not to be able to fix this error 9000. So lets all give up like BW and go play something else.

nixtd
12.25.2011 , 05:00 PM | #919
so we found out the problem is telia and done BW's job for them and still have no response. It's impossible to play this MMo with other people with the dcing BW needs to start sorting out refunds...

Edit: also it 100% happens when theres lots of information being sent now and this started yesterday, so pvp grouping being around lots of people etc = auto dc

deathsins
12.25.2011 , 05:15 PM | #920
This Problem started for me Yesterday also... Today it is actually worse depending on where i am... Is there any fix that is going to happen?