Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code 9000 - Connection to the server has been lost...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error Code 9000 - Connection to the server has been lost...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darthzann
12.20.2011 , 08:42 PM | #711
Quote: Originally Posted by Humlebien View Post
Has there been any BW word on this matter?

As i can gather this is affecting ALOT of people, and it seems to very regional. Denmark being extremely hurt.
they have said nothing - wich its only making it even more anoying.

HobbGoblin
12.20.2011 , 08:45 PM | #712
It's not even the getting booted that's bad it's the 1050 people ahead of me in the queue that sucks. After 2 hours of waiting, I'm up to 150ish... and what happens? Disconnected again. Now I'm 1200th. There is no amount of capital letter than can properly express the frustration with seeing 1200 people ahead of me after waiting 2 hours to get onto the server that my guild was ASSIGNED to.

-Razer-
12.20.2011 , 08:57 PM | #713
You guys understand that resetting your router or going thru settings on the windows wont change anything.
This problem is obviously on the BW side, not on any of us.

The problem started right after the new patch (if its even a patch) I think, had no problems 6-8 hours before the official game release but now my ping randomly goes over 15k and disconnect is imminent.

I dont know does it really help that we keep posting in this thread?
Im pretty sure that they are monitoring the forums and have noticed this problem aswell.
Not like they would be sitting around table drinking coffee while telling jokes like some people seem to think.

I'd say we just wait.
Sure they do something about it.

And to the people saying that I did not pay for this... Well think how many years you can still play this game. This is the gosh darn launch day do you really need to use all the time for this day? What about next week?
Aint there really anything else to do than log in after error code 9000, then queu 15 min - 1 hour, then it disconnects you again and you do the same thing for many times in day. Why not wait for next day/week?

Darthzann
12.20.2011 , 09:08 PM | #714
Quote: Originally Posted by -Razer- View Post
(...) Why not wait for next day/week?
Because we don't have i life Damn it!

But you are right. Angry as i might be and all i hear what your saying.

-Razer-
12.20.2011 , 09:11 PM | #715
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthzann View Post
Because we don't have i life Damn it!

But you are right. Angry as i might be and all i hear what your saying.
I do not have life either.
This is more about patience than life.
I do have patience and I would hope some people here had it too.

Praetorian_DK
12.20.2011 , 09:14 PM | #716
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthzann View Post
Its not only DK its happening in, so that logic is wrong - i spoke with a friend in london who had the same problem tonight, and i have friends i DK thats on Telia etc. So no thats not it
What logic? Nothing is wrong with what i said. If you live in Denmark and you get disconnected every 30 minutes, its due to the connection between kbn-bb1-link.telia.net <-> hbg-bb1-link.telia.net

I have been running pingplotter all evening monitoring the connection, so i know what im talking about. I also talked to people on teamspeak as we got disconnected. Only happened to the danes.

And just to make it clear, we are talking about a periodic disconnections every 30 minutes. Not random ones. So i was just informing this to the danes.

Cozex
12.20.2011 , 09:18 PM | #717
Ok so I have been playing this game for 3 days now, and today is the first day this is happening for me. and it have happened maybe 10-15 times total today, Anyways its very weid becouse im playing the game with 2 friends of mine, Me Kimze and Cazh.

So today me and kimze have been disconnecting the EXACT same times with this error 9000. When one of us is disconnected the other one is too, and we only know each other from the web, we live hundreds of miles apart so i fail to see if its a problem on our end. Cazh never disconnected at all today however. Just me and kimze, and the exact same times every time.

Nyek
12.20.2011 , 09:19 PM | #718
Happening also.

Got d/c'ed 3 times tonight, hasn't happened to me before.

Playing on Bacca's Blade, which is a new server and light population.

Darthzann
12.20.2011 , 09:22 PM | #719
Quote: Originally Posted by Praetorian_DK View Post
What logic? Nothing is wrong with what i said. If you live in Denmark and you get disconnected every 30 minutes, its due to the connection between kbn-bb1-link.telia.net <-> hbg-bb1-link.telia.net

I have been running pingplotter all evening monitoring the connection, so i know what im talking about. I also talked to people on teamspeak as we got disconnected. Only happened to the danes.

And just to make it clear, we are talking about a periodic disconnections every 30 minutes. Not random ones. So i was just informing this to the danes.
Then we cannot deny that that might be the problem, But! how do you then explain the fact that others way out of DK experiences the exact same thing?

Radokioi
12.20.2011 , 09:30 PM | #720
Still got the problem and nothing can fix it.