Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor for mac!!!

jedicorruption
12.13.2011 , 11:32 PM | #1
Please Lucasarts, Bioware, or EA!

Make swtor available for MAC users. Your losing money and support for the game! Please give us Mac users a sign or something letting us know the status of if we are going to be able to play the game. I know we can use Bootcamp or Parallels to play the game, but I just went through the trouble of buying Windows7 and installing it on my computer using Bootcamp and it is troublesome. I cant even hook up to the wireless connection. Guys please make this work for us! I LOVE STAR WARS! Let us Mac users get in on the action as well please! We support Star Wars!

Thanks!

-Jedicorruption

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 11:36 PM | #2
Bootcamp.

If you need a hand using it, I'm sure one of the other three mac users on the forum can help you out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Meetstick
12.13.2011 , 11:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
Bootcamp.

If you need a hand using it, I'm sure one of the other three mac users on the forum can help you out.
He's right. Me, whatshisname an' whosits gotcha covered.

Not being able to play something simply because your computer says Apple is soooo 2005.

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 11:40 PM | #4
Hi there!

There is an active discussion thread for this topic:

Support Star Wars The Old Republic on Mac OSX

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!