Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I appreciate that there aren't macro's and add-ons. Thanks BW!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I appreciate that there aren't macro's and add-ons. Thanks BW!

ExarchCathedra
02.23.2012 , 02:19 AM | #371
I'd like to be able to write macros to use modifier keys, and state detection, so that I could place more than one ability in a quickslot, as my quickslot bars are quite full of situationally useful abilities.

Ironspeed
02.23.2012 , 02:25 AM | #372
I think the OP is silly.

There should be more customisation, why shouldent I be able to get new frames and button bars, why cant I make macros?

I dont actually need or particulary want one button macros, but I would like to make buttons for follow and /say GUARDING %T so OTHER PEOPLE will know what I'm doing, stopping what I do to write is rather pointless oO
The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
-Marcel Proust

Wazooty
02.23.2012 , 02:34 AM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
Thank you BW for not allowing addons and macros!

Spamming one or two buttons to do everything is not fun.

Hate having to have DBM/HealerCrapAddon/Whatever just so that i can raid.
Hey look, someone who doesn't understand macros at all and is thus scared of them.

Coiffio
02.23.2012 , 02:46 AM | #374
Nothing wrong with addons, especially if they clean up the mess that is the default UI and makes it easier to keep track of my abilities. Squinting and watching the action bar is not a test of skill, it's one of patience.
"Hi, we ask that your posts be devoid of any original thoughts, or opinions, and that you only praise this game blindly. Thank you for your cooperation!"

Caelrie
02.23.2012 , 03:04 AM | #375
They're coming. I can't wait!

Rimca
02.23.2012 , 03:09 AM | #376
No macro it's just LAME ...

But you got ot give it to the developper teams, keep up the good work, keep finishing the game.

One day it wil be all finished, this superb game , amazing experience, incredible MMO

The best ever .... because when we talk about star wars we all get big balls, beautifull balls too.
"May the Geek be with you"