Annihilation Marauder livestream

Stamp

For those of you interested in seeing Annihilation Marauder pvp, I stream weekly on Twitch.tv and have been gaining amazing support and it was suggested I make a thread here since many people were looking for marauder gameplay. I am currently valor lvl 84 with full battlemaster gear and typically pvp for most of the day. If you want to come join the stream community hang out and watch marauder gameplay. I also speak with chat between matches (and sometimes during) and try to answer everyone I can! The link to my stream is in my sig and I look forward to seeing you in chat!

Currently I plan to stream at least 5 days a week M-F as well as possible bonus casts on the weekends!

Edited by Stamp

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you interested in seeing Annihilation Marauder pvp, I recently started streaming on Twitch.tv and have been gaining amazing support and it was suggested I make a thread here since many people were looking for marauder gameplay. I am currently in the valor lvl 60's with quite a few battlemaster pieces and typically pvp for most of the day. If you want to come check out the stream and marauder gameplay at max level come check out the stream and hang out for a bit! You will also hear the widest variety of music playing while I pvp. I also speak with chat between matches (and sometimes during) and try to answer everyone I can! The link to my stream is in my sig and I look forward to seeing you in chat!

Currently I plan to stream at least 5 days a week M-F from ~2pm est - ~12am est. (still working on a good schedule time so its subject to change) as well as possible bonus casts on the weekends!

Best swtor stream, best marauder, go watch.

Great stuff Stamp.

Would you or anyone else be able to post a good Annihilation priority list / spec? I have never gone up that tree and would love some guidance!

Thanks!

Stmp's spec is beneath his livestream in the info tab, it's 31/3/7 or something I think :)