Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Medunits combat rezing companions, mod please read.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Medunits combat rezing companions, mod please read.

Maxqmeng
01.04.2012 , 10:46 AM | #1
This is not an error with the game.
As it stands now, using a med unit of any kind, which heals both you and your companion for some amount, will rez your companion if heshe is dead even in combat.
I would like to hear from BW if this is "working as intended", or is it another exploit that can get me ban.
Until I get an answer from a yellow text, I will stop using it in game to avoid possbile bans.

hardicon
01.04.2012 , 10:48 AM | #2
i assume its working as intended. since it is working that way it is gonna be hard for them to say we are gonna ban you for using a medpack. i mean the alternative is to die. they havent banned or given anyone a warning for playing the game the way it was intended to be played, just for exploiting things that wasnt intended and credit farming.

Maxqmeng
01.04.2012 , 10:54 AM | #3
No that's not the issue, and medpack is different from medunit.
The issue is, when my companion die in combat, I could use a MEDUNIT (ie say a Bio-Enhanced Med Unit which should heal both me and my companion for 1075 to 1325 ). What happens is my companion stand right back up with 1075 to 1325 HP and start fighting for me again.
So medunits as they stand now can be used as combat rez for companions with a 1.5min CD. I don't not if this can be ruled as an exploit and that's why I'm posting here to ask.

Maxqmeng
01.04.2012 , 11:12 AM | #4
Sorry for the bump, but I would really like a yellow text answer.

Rawtlol
01.04.2012 , 11:16 AM | #5
this was asked in beta, and is working as intended. i would link you the thread with the dev response on it, but the forums got cleared before launch.