Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

inquisitor pants

joemacc
01.04.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1
Anyone come across some moddable light armor pants if so can you point me in that direction I'm not too fond of the dresses

jsunglazgu
03.05.2012 , 09:19 PM | #2
if you go to the social vendor in the bar on the first world you visit, you can buy formal leggings, basically black light armor pants which are fully moddyiable... you can also grab head armour there aswell

vainlestat
03.05.2012 , 09:38 PM | #3
you can also roll synthweaving which drops a couple random orange light armor schematic sets.

Shaz
03.05.2012 , 09:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jsunglazgu View Post
if you go to the social vendor in the bar on the first world you visit, you can buy formal leggings, basically black light armor pants which are fully moddyiable... you can also grab head armour there aswell
If you mean the armor on Dromund Kaas, the Social Armor in the Cantina there is gender restricted to Male only (to my great aggravation- not all females like skirts). This might not be an issue for the OP, though... and there are other Social Vendors (and the Starship Upgrades vendor) with legging-style armor elsewhere that don't have gender restrictions.

Quote: Originally Posted by vainlestat View Post
you can also roll synthweaving which drops a couple random orange light armor schematic sets.
As a max Synthweaver, I have never seen recipes for ANY Light Armor orange 'leggings'. Light Armor is all skirts.

Caelrie
03.05.2012 , 09:49 PM | #5
Social armors are pretty much your only source unless you get super lucky and find Supreme Inquisitor pants on Hoth (or belsavus dailies) or on the GTN,

Tricky-Ha
03.05.2012 , 09:59 PM | #6
I wonder if you go to Nar Shaddaa cross faction GTN & buy light Jedi pants & then put them on your SI, will the Jedi pants faction change into a fruity SI dress?
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

Andryah
03.05.2012 , 10:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by joemacc View Post
Anyone come across some moddable light armor pants if so can you point me in that direction I'm not too fond of the dresses
Social vendors. OR, if you have a security key, that vendor sells pants. Same with the CE vendor.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Andryah
03.05.2012 , 10:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricky-Ha View Post
I wonder if you go to Nar Shaddaa cross faction GTN & buy light Jedi pants & then put them on your SI, will the Jedi pants faction change into a fruity SI dress?
That's a good question. I bet they morph into a skirt though.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Shaz
03.05.2012 , 10:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricky-Ha View Post
Armor is coded to look appropriate to the faction equipping it. What looks like one thing on a Jedi will look TOTALLY different on a Sith.

I speak from experience. I tried the Nar Shaddaa swap a few times.

Emucruxes
03.05.2012 , 10:16 PM | #10
If you're really dedicated to getting these, there are [Imperial Pilot's Pants] which is a black set of pants (goes well with most other black SI gear) that I just finished helping my gf get for her little lightning fairy. Erm, inquisitor.

It costs 225 fleet commendations and requires social 3. No level requirements that I know of. Light armor obviously and fully upgradable.

Edit: purchased from the fleet commendations vendor, in case that wasn't obvious