Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Brene
12.14.2011 , 12:13 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Gillgalad View Post
Great thread, if this is going to conitinue at the same pace im pretty confident everyone will get EGA by tommorows last wave
When did you pre-order? From Oct - Dec is much LESS preorders than from July to Oct 10th. They covered roughly 80 days worth of invites the first two days, and according to Rockjaw himself (whom never lies) that's over 75% (my own rough estimate based on his posts) of the preorders.

lampost
12.14.2011 , 12:13 PM | #512
Sept 30th seems to be the most verified day they ended on

Whittenhawk
12.14.2011 , 12:13 PM | #513
My Amazon code did not come in for several weeks after I ordered, but my pre-order date was 10-15-2011 according tot he email I got back them from SWTOR. I do not have an email stating I am ready to play yet. Also just checked the launcher and I am still not in.

Sebasownz
12.14.2011 , 12:14 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarlete View Post
all excited and all!!!! **** i'm IN!!!!!!

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

GL to everyone else!!!!
trololololololooooooooooooo!

"Ready to patch"
Jeromir - Operative

Daemiun
12.14.2011 , 12:15 PM | #515
I preordered on oct 5th and redeemed the same day and im not in yet...looking right at the reciept right now..no lie!

Ubuu
12.14.2011 , 12:16 PM | #516
Still waiting, Oct 5

Aurinax
12.14.2011 , 12:16 PM | #517
Guys, the reason they're able to allow a larger date range today than yesterday is because the pre-orders between early September and the first generous beta weekend were far more spread out than the first week of pre-orders.

The same wall will probably pop up when they get around to Late November pre-orders, when another surge of them happened.

I don't mean to seem negative, but it's best to not get too excited in advance just in case we (we = december registers) don't get in until Sunday or Monday.

XOrionX
12.14.2011 , 12:16 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by Hironobu View Post
Do you have the power to update the first post or something? Or are you concerned that I'm going to make it go to 1,000?

I don't get it...
THe thread is in relation to pre-order dates and EGA. Not conspiracy theories. Lol. Not being a jerk, just sayin.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

AxeX
12.14.2011 , 12:16 PM | #519
OP is wrong, there are still people who redeemed codes in July, August, and September that can't get in yet. I understand the original intent behind the thread but with how EGA is going its now just misleading.
Kemira - Level 50 Miraluka Jedi Shadow Tank Ashonde - Level 50 Chiss Powertech Tank
Kel'nera - Level 50 Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer DPS Epick - Level 50 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut DPS

Elear
12.14.2011 , 12:18 PM | #520
As for bonus wave today:
Quote:
DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK
@Rockjaw is that it for today? or will we get a bonus wave maybe?
Quote:
Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.
Better than "unlikely"!