Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

master_tarix
12.13.2011 , 11:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
Good idea, I will try and work that in. Only problem with that is how dependent it would be on a large amount of invitees posting when they registered code and when they got in.
Suggest that people post the the following format which is copied directly from My Account->Code Redemption:

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

It's not too hard to verify what are obviously outliers. (For example if I claimed I was already in.) Things will start moving so fast that if you are a few days off it generally won't matter and anything that falls outside of reason can be ignored as trolling.

In short you are smart enough to put together this thread thus you are smart enough to filter out obvious trolling.

jdias
12.13.2011 , 11:30 PM | #12
Very impressive I really hope you get the info needed to keep it going. I am registered 8/29 and patiently waiting and really sickly enjoying the crying people who can't. Especially since we are not even really to the 5 day ega mark that bioware/ea originally planned.

Justinjedi
12.13.2011 , 11:31 PM | #13
I just wanted to let everybody know I'm not in yet.

BUMP

Dimentox
12.13.2011 , 11:31 PM | #14
uhh ill go to the bathroom and take a bump..... cause this waiting sux
Occupy BIOWARE
I am part of the 99% who got denied day 1 pre-access

Godsfear
12.13.2011 , 11:35 PM | #15
Bump for doing what Bioware already should have?

Maybe they should be paying you because it's obvious you're doing a better job. Maybe I should have sent you my money since you seem more on top of customer service then they are.

master_tarix
12.13.2011 , 11:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Godsfear View Post
Bump for doing what Bioware already should have?
I disagree. I think this kind of stuff should be a community effort. It's really no different than what theorycrafters do except we are theorycrafting the selection process.

Plus I know Bioware is at the mercy of EA and for that I feel very sorry for them.

Tyzall
12.13.2011 , 11:42 PM | #17
Great thread, keeping it bumped

TheGhostAgent
12.13.2011 , 11:44 PM | #18
Helpful thread is helpful. I definitely would help contribute, that is if I can get into EGA at all I've already accepted the fact that at best, I may get only 1 day due to how late I pre-ordered. I can survive, since I don't plan on rage QQing just to cut ahead of other people...

11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
11.30.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

I know... after the big beta. T_T

Delnoir
12.13.2011 , 11:46 PM | #19
I'm surprised no one thought of this before. Just poll people for if they got in and when they reserved, and you can set up a general time frame of where we are with invites with a few exceptions.

Bravo, OP. I applaud your thinking.
The Bounty Hunter's Code
If you must follow one, let it be this:
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity

Diablo_the_lord
12.13.2011 , 11:47 PM | #20
Your post is very colorful