Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

master_tarix
12.14.2011 , 04:37 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Juki View Post
What is the possibility of them sending invites on Saturday and Sunday? I don't believe I have ever seen BW/EA announce/launch something huge on a weekend. I guess I am just worried that they will halt invites Friday night and resume Monday or everyone will be invited before the weekend.
The weekend beta tests were done entirely on the weekend. The final stress test weekend included a system exactly like Early Access.

FeroXs
12.14.2011 , 04:40 AM | #102
Great idea.

Although I believe September didn't have many pre-orders (which is when I pre-ordered) so hopefully they'll get tagged onto Augusts batch

Juki
12.14.2011 , 04:42 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by master_tarix View Post
The weekend beta tests were done entirely on the weekend. The final stress test weekend included a system exactly like Early Access.
Right but they always started sending invites on a weekday and ended on a weekday. It allowed them to fully support it on the weekend and test themselves. Question refers to whether or not they will SEND invites on the weekend.
Memene - Sith Inquisitor
Dark Council

LocoJediman
12.14.2011 , 04:46 AM | #104
Just something to think about as I know the dates aren't set but we need to consider the fact that most pre-orders occurred when it was first announced, and then dwindled down significantly from there until a more significant rise recently, I'm guessing.

LocoJediman
12.14.2011 , 04:47 AM | #105
also, there have been 916,490 Preorders by Dec 3rd according to Torocast. maybe that can help with the estimates.

Dartzora
12.14.2011 , 04:50 AM | #106
i think this thread has derailed

enterd code on thr 27th of july ... still waiting

friend entered his a day earlier he's lvl 9 and currently going to die when he gets home .....

Dhemlan
12.14.2011 , 04:51 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by RXXL View Post
Question: How does one find a wife who likes Star Wars and would actually be interested in playing this game? Was she flying on a winged unicorn slaying dragons with Mjolnir at the end of a triple rainbow??
lol. My fiance is thrilled. I bought him a copy for Christmas and bought myself one as well since we're both into Star Wars and PC games. As for where he found me...he picked me up in a bar.

Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.

Agibah
12.14.2011 , 04:53 AM | #108
I received my invitation yesterday and entered the game. I pre-ordered on the 25th July.

Agibah

United Kingdoms

RichLather
12.14.2011 , 04:54 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartzora View Post
i think this thread has derailed

enterd code on thr 27th of july ... still waiting

friend entered his a day earlier he's lvl 9 and currently going to die when he gets home .....
As someone who ordered in september and is hoping for an invite in a few hours, the fact that someone from JULY! didnt even get in yet is very disheartening.

Dartzora
12.14.2011 , 04:56 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by RichLather View Post
As someone who ordered in september and is hoping for an invite in a few hours, the fact that someone from JULY! didnt even get in yet is very disheartening.
todays invites will hit the rest of august and some of september, dont worry :P