Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Did they fix WZ scoring yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Did they fix WZ scoring yet?

TheRealDestian's Avatar


TheRealDestian
12.13.2011 , 10:52 PM | #1
In beta, WZ scoring was either broken or terribad.

You could capture the huttball 5 times and still get fewer points than the idiots who did nothing but deathmatch the entire round.

PLEASE tell me they fixed this...
"Skill" is the only PvP stat anyone should ever need.

Clownevil's Avatar


Clownevil
12.13.2011 , 11:00 PM | #2
Not sure but they were taking advantage of a pvp bug, gaining tons of XP fast. According to recent news.
The Never Raider.

TheRealDestian's Avatar


TheRealDestian
12.13.2011 , 11:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Clownevil View Post
Not sure but they were taking advantage of a pvp bug, gaining tons of XP fast. According to recent news.
Heard about that as well.

I'm just reeeeealy hoping we're not going to have huge piles of deathmatching idiots every WZ who are actually REWARDED for deathmatching like we did in beta.
"Skill" is the only PvP stat anyone should ever need.

TheRealDestian's Avatar


TheRealDestian
12.13.2011 , 11:19 PM | #4
This is a HUGE problem in WoW and I'd punch my own grandma to ensure we don't see it in SWTOR.

There's nothing more depressing than watching as 80% of the WZ runs off to "get their pwn on" (and usually gets pwned in the process, lawl) while the remaining 20% try in vain for the objective.

And when your team loses, they go "**** you guys suck!"
"Skill" is the only PvP stat anyone should ever need.