Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Epic Relics worthless?

Gerudan
01.03.2012 , 09:40 PM | #1
I just got my first epic Relic out of Eternity Vault....and it is f***ing worthless.

To see what I mean just look up the epic relics here:

http://www.torhead.com/search/relic

This is no bug of torhead.com, they really don't have any endurance on them. So you basically get like 20 more on crit and surge during the use, but you lose 51 Endurance, not exactly a good change.

Deuz
01.03.2012 , 09:41 PM | #2
Noticed that as well. Will probably get their stats fixed some time in the future.. I hope.
Second hand person according to EA!

KYarb
01.03.2012 , 09:50 PM | #3
Aren't the epic relics supposed to have Augment mod slots? Even so, the highest +End Augment is only +34... However you can change endurance to whatever stat you want if you don't necessarily need it... +Absorption, Strength, Presence even... lol

Gerudan
01.03.2012 , 09:54 PM | #4
Okay, that "would" make sense in a way...but changing in 51 endurance against like 34 additional crit doesn't look that good to me either...

Nylyan
01.03.2012 , 10:03 PM | #5
I just use a Matrix cube and another blue Relic, Endurance + Power on use, they're the best I could find right now.

Captain_Failure
01.03.2012 , 10:17 PM | #6
Augment slots. How do they work?

BawssMcgee
01.03.2012 , 10:36 PM | #7
Joking right? The crit and surge relic is AMAZING. For DPS.... You clearly are crazy.
Level 50 Sorcerer - Helm of Garush

Rainsfords
01.03.2012 , 10:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BawssMcgee View Post
Joking right? The crit and surge relic is AMAZING. For DPS.... You clearly are crazy.
The problem is you can pick up one that gives only a few points less of both stat BUT has a permanent +end on it.

tXHereticXt
01.03.2012 , 11:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rainsfords View Post
The problem is you can pick up one that gives only a few points less of both stat BUT has a permanent +end on it.
So you lose 100-200hp but gain the ability to deal +2-3k and higher chances when activated? Problem?

Kiyoma
01.03.2012 , 11:40 PM | #10
those relics are for raw stats, clearly. stacking health isnt always the way to go, and frankly I prefer when an MMO has mechanics that favor real stats :P

dope relics. can't wait to pop those and blow kids up in pvp
Kiyoma - 75 Madness Sorcerer - Wound in the Force